dear sirs
could anyone can help me with the way. how can i find a programmer and loader for my receiver-GLOBALSTAR 7000
I tryed many websites with no result at all.
i have pc +RS232 serial cable, but do not know how can i find a programmer. i need mostly if i can to upgrade the software otherwise mostly i need to upgrade satellite channels through the net and codes.

someone told me i need s/w programmer.

i will be greatfull if anyone has any idea how to find the web site or to give me any idea, please.
many thanks in advance to all of you

or can you tell me where can i find a software,programmer and loader for downloading satellite channels and upgrade them and key too.
i tried many websites but result at all.
can you please tell me how can i do it by internet -pc-reciever
i am looking to hear from you
many thanks

boknoy_ph
Expert

Posted: 07/06/2006 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

try Satellite Heaven if you can get some links.

Acer Travelmate 4012 on Windows XP
HP Pavillion 4025 on Windows XP
Toshiba Satellite A50-110 on Novel Suse 10 OSS
NHE Metabox 3 / Twinhan 1020 pc dvb-s

plovdov
Junior

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

boknoy_ph wrote:
try Satellite Heaven if you can get some links.

what is the website address, please

boknoy_ph
Expert

uh.... have you tried clicking on the name i posted above?

Acer Travelmate 4012 on Windows XP
HP Pavillion 4025 on Windows XP
Toshiba Satellite A50-110 on Novel Suse 10 OSS
NHE Metabox 3 / Twinhan 1020 pc dvb-s

az30094
Teacher

@ plovdov

To upgrade your receiver, you need two things - the upgrade software and the loader. Of course you need two more things - the PC and the serial cable - that you already have. You don't need a programmer for this task. It is my strongest suggestion that first you find the RIGHT software (or upgrade) and then you need the RIGHT loader to push this software into your receiver. If you are not absolutely sure that these things are meant for your receiver, then you are embarking yourself on an adventurous journey, and be prepared for it. The positive side of this will be an increase in the first hand knowledge.

I am not familiar with your receiver. You sure may find about it in internet.

Please post your results and enlighten us.

Good luck.

plovdov
Junior

az30094 wrote:
@ plovdov

To upgrade your receiver, you need two things - the upgrade software and the loader. Of course you need two more things - the PC and the serial cable - that you already have. You don't need a programmer for this task. It is my strongest suggestion that first you find the RIGHT software (or upgrade) and then you need the RIGHT loader to push this software into your receiver. If you are not absolutely sure that these things are meant for your receiver, then you are embarking yourself on an adventurous journey, and be prepared for it. The positive side of this will be an increase in the first hand knowledge.

I am not familiar with your receiver. You sure may find about it in internet.

Please post your results and enlighten us.

Good luck.

thank you to all you
unfortunately i can not find any software for my reciever even at haven satellite. what i wont is download satellite frequencies and key codes directly from pc to my reciver, not upgrade my software.
i wont just update my channels and keys directly rather than manually.
i know a friend who has the same reciver and i saw he is transferreing directly key codes from this side to the reciver and updating new channels too, but he is not telling me how even i asked him just to say and i will pay him some money. but he refused just he told me i need to doawnload a software called s/w software.

can help me please where can i find a s/w software.
many thanks for your help and time