Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Gold Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,718
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Watch PlayBoy on net


    Mach1 for few spicy channels
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

  2. #2
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    35
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    sank u
    MoO

  3. #3
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    run windows media player, file, open URL and paste these links. now go and say your thanks to Mach1's site!

    mms://194.79.29.67/Sextv421
    http://80.5.176.116/PlayboyTV_Ch1_350
    http://80.5.176.116/Spiceextreme_Ch1_350
    mms://80.77.113.61/Hardyka2 -
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  4. #4
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    35
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    playboy without cut
    not like polsat


    guys when you watching playboy and Hardyka2 do you facing any stuck or hang for picture
    MoO

  5. #5
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    510
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moo
    playboy without cut
    not like polsat


    guys when you watching playboy and Hardyka2 do you facing any stuck or hang for picture
    me too, i experienced hanging maybe my dsl line is not fast enough

    but, it is okay as long it is free.

    is this the start of IPTV

  6. #6
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    192
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    guys, why the links not working with me..always appear error,

    "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because a network error occurred. The server might not be available. Verify that you are connected to the network and that your proxy settings are correct."

  7. #7
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    19
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    thank u dear for that info

  8. #8
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    44
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    thnx a million for those URLs "boknoy_ph"!

  9. #9
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    35
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlomaderazo
    guys, why the links not working with me..always appear error,

    "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because a network error occurred. The server might not be available. Verify that you are connected to the network and that your proxy settings are correct."
    try vlc player form www.videolan.org

    click on file then open file

    and put mms://80.5.176.116/Spiceextreme_Ch1_350
    MoO

  10. #10
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    192
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    it's working with WinAmp player....

  11. #11
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    @dishman,

    it's trying to buffer the video which sometimes totally stops (due to server load?). anyhow, im on a 384dsl and it buffers every 10 seconds. to increase the buffer on WMP10, tools, options, performance, buffer and increase from there.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  12. #12
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    In a Weird RooM
    Posts
    835
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    not worthy ... i mean its not a substitute for dvb picture...
    Im NoT InSaNe ,U r InSaNe , U r All InSaNe....

  13. #13
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    it's an alternative for those who really want to see them, lol. this will be the next gen in TV viewing, IPTV.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  14. #14
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    192
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moo
    Quote Originally Posted by carlomaderazo
    guys, why the links not working with me..always appear error,

    "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because a network error occurred. The server might not be available. Verify that you are connected to the network and that your proxy settings are correct."
    try vlc player form www.videolan.org

    click on file then open file

    and put mms://80.5.176.116/Spiceextreme_Ch1_350
    I downloaded this program..but how can I install? doesn't recognized the file..

  15. #15
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    95° East
    Posts
    1,022
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    it's an alternative for those who really want to see them, lol. this will be the next gen in TV viewing, IPTV.
    Dear,

    Are these links are behind an ISP firewall?
    Regards

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Playboy TV
    By usurelumihai in forum Placi DVB
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 20th July 2006, 09:40
  2. help me for playboy
    By peetov in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19th January 2006, 08:18
  3. Great newsssss watch all the programme of Playboy
    By Atif_Khan in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 20th December 2005, 15:41
  4. Playboy
    By adant in forum RDI - Satelit
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 26th September 2005, 10:57
  5. playboy
    By jameel in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13th May 2005, 07:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top