Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default DISH TV INDIA help required......

Dear Friends,

Can any one help me for queries regarding Dish TV in INDIA

I have a DISH TV & Zenega CD-1004-S set top box..

Can i view any other channels using this set top box. If it is possible can you sen dme the list of the channels along with the settings.

Thanks & best regards

Jignesh

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: DISH TV INDIA help required......

Quote Originally Posted by jigneshpatel
    Dear Friends,

Can any one help me for queries regarding Dish TV in INDIA

I have a DISH TV & Zenega CD-1004-S set top box..

Can i view any other channels using this set top box. If it is possible can you sen dme the list of the channels along with the settings.

Thanks & best regards

Jignesh
    Looks like the same old question which has been asked and answered many times.. but i think you are new to this forum.. ok with the Dishtv STB you can view FTA channels avaialbe on KU band.. and I think you can view more channels if you have Cband and some large dish antenan with the STB given by Dishtv..

About Kuband channels you can view TVlanka 2 channels , and also Badr 2 channels .. ok checkout this website www.lyngsat.com/nss6.html and www.lyngsat.com/badr2.html ... many people in forum will help you ..

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

YOU CAN WATCH ALL FTA CHANNELS(KU&C)GETABLE WITH YOUR ANNTENA.NORMALY IT WORKS LIKE AN FTA STB.
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

is it possible to connect more than three satellite to the Dish STB?

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes you can connect upto 4 dishes using a Diseqc switch and adding the no. of antennas on your Dish TV STB but you can watch FTA Channels to watch the encrypted channels you have to use the CI (Common Interface) or cam to decrypt paid channels on other satellites.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by RM1296
    Yes you can connect upto 4 dishes using a Diseqc switch and adding the no. of antennas on your Dish TV STB but you can watch FTA Channels to watch the encrypted channels you have to use the CI (Common Interface) or cam to decrypt paid channels on other satellites.
    is there a way to put the KEYs like we are using for SRG and TPS? for the hot bird channels? or the STB just dont allow such things?

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

THE CI OF THE DISH TV CAN ONLY DECRAPTE THE DISH TV CHANNELS.NO OTHER CARD CAN BE USED COZ THE CARD AND THE DECODER ARE WORKING ON PAIRING KEYS(CARD AND STB ARE MARRIED)YOU CANT USE EVEN ONE DISH TV CARD TO ANOTHER DISH TV DECODER.YOU CANNOT LOAD S/W,AND CANT PUT KEYS TO OPEN H-BIRD CHANNELS.
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by pokkiri
    is there a way to put the KEYs like we are using for SRG and TPS? for the hot bird channels? or the STB just dont allow such things?
    Dear,

No - that is not possible on the DISHTV receivers.
    Regards

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes the CI works well i am watching hotbird channels via cam and fun card. No keys entry is allowed or no software modification possible don't even try to modify software or else you will loose all Dish TV Channels.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes the CI works well i am watching hotbird channels via cam and fun card. No keys entry is allowed or no software modification possible don't even try to modify software or else you will loose all Dish TV Channels.
    YOU MEAN YOU ARE WATCHING H-BIRD CHANNELS USING CI OF DISH TV DECODER,IF SO PLZ NAME THOSE CHANNELS.
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes i am watching all channels that fun card can open. Also i am able to open all channels with original subscription card ****** by using ****** CAM absolutely no problems.

Just don't start any Dish TV Channel after 999 channel straight start the other channel it works perfect. Or if you are using a diseqc switch select the other diseqc switch before starting your receiver and it will not find NSS 6 satellite since your other diseqc is on. I mean i am having 2 diseqc switches running i.e. 6 satellites on 2 diseqc switches so i just start the other diseqc switch before starting the receiver and its working since more than 2 years with me.

Thread Information