Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default starsat/dynasat sw

anybody know wich one of the sarsat sw is compatible with my dynasat ird 7200 ( with chip, not 2ci model) , i allready tested many things on my silverbox , but i do not want to break this one by loading wrong software,
    and also where we can find more info about the starsat sw, what the differences between them ? also what can i do to improve signal on agila ku , when rain no signal, ( booster?) i have 10ft dish,
    any answer welcome, thanks ....

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: starsat/dynasat sw

Quote Originally Posted by patthai
    anybody know wich one of the sarsat sw is compatible with my dynasat ird 7200 ( with chip, not 2ci model) , i allready tested many things on my silverbox , but i do not want to break this one by loading wrong software,
    and also where we can find more info about the starsat sw, what the differences between them ? also what can i do to improve signal on agila ku , when rain no signal, ( booster?) i have 10ft dish,
    any answer welcome, thanks ....
    well my friend even you boost the output of your lnb, the signal of dream tv is still bad when rain is in your location only because dream uplink cannot increase its power level if there is no decrease of signal level on their loopback. because rain or thick clouds can attenuate the power level of all Ku band frequencies and satellite provider ( mabuhay satellite) has assigned a certain power level to the uplink station so that the transponder power will not be saturated. like for example, if they assigned you to transmit a modulated carrier with C/N of 20 dB then you could not increase your power unless your signal is below 20dB
    with regards to your starsat then go to this link http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/i...&showtopic=268

Thread Information