Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Plz read it first prior to post!

RDI friends ,,I want to point out few critical points.
    Key codes are given only for testing purposes if codes don't work or encryption is changed,No one is to claim for and don't ask for codes as it is illegal to watch paying channels without subscription.
    We are thankful to RDI team for providing the place to share knowledge regarding SATs system.Basically this site is organized for
    "This WEB site is here only for system testing purposes.
    The creators of this website CANNOT be held responsible for any damage caused to your equipments by any of the information presented here.
    You can use the informations to test the cryptografic systems but not to decode or watch any TV channel"

It is advised to every RDI member to NOT ask for keys or codes otherwise defaulter's post will be
    deleted without any notice.
    Thanks for co-operation.
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

And if I am not wrong so no one is allowed here to promote a product on this site because sometimes we think that this member is belonging from a particular group who only promote thier products through this web site... So Masood Bhai please also advise those members to not promote their products on this site as far I know this site is just for testing and not for sales promotions...

You are a sensible person and hope u will have noticed my suggetion...
    THANK YOU

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

thanks masood for putting the facts on the table, plus people should know that apart from experiments on softwares and hardware, when the law of the land catches up with you eg when you commercialize keys, RDI will not be responsible, you will carry your own cross, this forum is read world wide for those doing experiments it connects all the continents.

by the way what does Bhai mean Mr or sir - we learn languge too.
    Dstv HD PVR

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cogil
    Bhai is urdu word used in the meaning of elder brother
    @nazak sahib(esq)I always oppose the members, use this forum to advertise or promote their products.any how thanks for reply
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

thanks masood bhai ( now i can use confidently), also for the matrix rv answer will experiment over weekend.
    will mail you a thank you card for appreciation, not the net way, snail mail-the original way, please pm me your address at a convenient time for you. it will always make you know which country one is from and he is a human being not a machine.
    Dstv HD PVR

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

it's a good thing to know somebody actually notices the pattern of topics being posted nowadays. keep it up, masood. we are here to support the forum.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

hi boknoy,
    people who do research read alot and they notice all the happennings, and what they read and understand they dont ask again.

And with due respect may I post a thank you card, just for appreciation (by snail mail) to all those mentioned on this topic:

www.********.com/f2/viewtopic.php?t=71641

pse pm me yr address at your convenience.
    I know its long since i even got a christmas card by post, always e mail, it only serves for bills
    Dstv HD PVR

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

gud work masood.. it is because of people like u that this forum is going on. i am here to support the forum in any way i can.

netbus

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@cogil,

thanks for the thoughts of sending a REAL postcard. anyhow, i cannot give you any address for that matter for a single reason, i don't have a P.O Box account here in kuwait, and mails are not being delivered here unless you send it via fedex, dhl, etc. lol. thanks anyway... it is already appreciated.

@masood,

regarding the posting of personal advertisements of the sponsors in this forum, is it allowed per rules and regulations of this forum or they are simply flaunting the fact that they already have an advertisement running on banner and that gives them the excuse to market their products on the thread? case in point: satthaitv's flagrant announcement of his stocks. sure, it does benefit those who wish to purchase their product, but is it really allowed? maybe you, the other mods and the admin should have a hearty talk regarding this matter. unless it will be curbed, then in the end this forum will end up as a business platform for others and not the forum that we used to know. OTHER forums have special threads for the specific sponsors wherein customers/clients and the seller themselves can talk about a product, support and all. ex: look at JKF forum, they have a specific thread for the sponsors.
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    @cogil,

thanks for the thoughts of sending a REAL postcard. anyhow, i cannot give you any address for that matter for a single reason, i don't have a P.O Box account here in kuwait, and mails are not being delivered here unless you send it via fedex, dhl, etc. lol. thanks anyway... it is already appreciated.

@masood,

regarding the posting of personal advertisements of the sponsors in this forum, is it allowed per rules and regulations of this forum or they are simply flaunting the fact that they already have an advertisement running on banner and that gives them the excuse to market their products on the thread? case in point: satthaitv's flagrant announcement of his stocks. sure, it does benefit those who wish to purchase their product, but is it really allowed? maybe you, the other mods and the admin should have a hearty talk regarding this matter. unless it will be curbed, then in the end this forum will end up as a business platform for others and not the forum that we used to know. OTHER forums have special threads for the specific sponsors wherein customers/clients and the seller themselves can talk about a product, support and all. ex: look at JKF forum, they have a specific thread for the sponsors.
    Yes we can post

WE SPONSOR the FORUM

You dont have to read the posts and you dont have to reply

Thats what we pay for ADVERTISING !

But i do agree with your POST
    there should be a thread for Sponsors then it keeps it away from the FORUM ......... >

We ONLY post a few time there is not hundreds of posts by our Company at all - This is just jealous dealers who dont sponsor RDI .....

But i do agree with your post -- there should be a thread to keep away from the FORUM and this would make us happy also to put MORE BANNERS ON RDI -SAT .. 2 is not enough

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@sathai,

let me clear this out, i am not against you, or any business-minded people in this forum. you are free as you wish, moreso that you are a sponsor of this forum. my request is that proper threads should be solely DEDICATED to the sponsors so that they may peddle appropriately their goods, have proper place for requests of products, follow up orders, and to air out complaints, if any. i just wish that RDI will be a bit more organised and not simply put everything spoken in English language into a single section.
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

@sathai,

let me clear this out, i am not against you, or any business-minded people in this forum. you are free as you wish, moreso that you are a sponsor of this forum. my request is that proper threads should be solely DEDICATED to the sponsors so that they may peddle appropriately their goods, have proper place for requests of products, follow up orders, and to air out complaints, if any. i just wish that RDI will be a bit more organised and not simply put everything spoken in English language into a single section.
    as i said i agree with your post

This is a great forum and rdi could improve the FROUM better for everyone .It makes sense to make proper sections but RDI is a busy man doing many things with only 2 hands .

I will contact RDI and discuss with him about your posts and my ideas
    I Dont like to post in the forum - BUT its the only place i can post there is no sponsor section The sponsor's would also pay more $$$ for that section also ..........

I maybe a commercial dealer but my intrest is to help members and let them know of new products and help with the forum its not just about $$$

But going back to your post i agree - if i sell 100s of products which i do sell then them customers will post in the forum for help or advise and i have no choice but to reply - this takes up forum space and it becomes a help line for my customers.So that section makes sense and also better for my customers and me and the forum for that section .. .. the banners are here so people will post for help cos we sponsor so that section is important for everyone .

Together we will get there in the End

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@masood,

I agree with you boknoy_ph!
    JKF ask for donation every month and some times he starts reminding two times in a month.To publicity thru banners is a right way but thru posting as you pointed out is surely not good other than "shop".
    @cogil bhai
    I accepted your sincere offer and will give you address when I got a chance to send you a card first,,,let me wait for any festival,,or lets assume ,as TPS gets back ,,it will be good chance to share cards
    plz give me your mailing address first of all
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by masood
    Quote Originally Posted by cogil
    Bhai is urdu word used in the meaning of elder brother
    @nazak sahib(esq)I always oppose the members, use this forum to advertise or promote their products.any how thanks for reply

BHAI MEANS "BROTHER" ....... ELDER OR YOUNGER does not matter .. right.. ... So masood you got it wrong...

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

to all above - the ideas are great, so do find a way of implementation.
    just remember rules are created to govern not to opress for the benefit of all.

@ masood
    check your pm

@ boknoy
    we do have fedex and dhl
    Dstv HD PVR

Thread Information