Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default DEAR MENTORS, MODERATORS AND EXPERTS?

Dear forum, what has happened to the subject staff, are they sleeping or busy in watching **** ball world cup... as we have lost so many good packages and this is still continue.. for example we have lost polsat from the last 2-3 months and now TPS and some other good channels... and we are still waiting for them... and if you are sleeping like this and not getting any solution so very soon we will lost some other channels.. SO PLEASE HIGH BOSSES JUST WAKE UP AND BRING A GOOD NEWS..

THANKS YOU..

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

this mentors moderators and experts should have a way of being rewarded in the forum, like i see some give their expert opinion, spend lots of time and probably money (sat world is not cheap for experiments) but not even a newbie will tell him thank you, i have read this forum always going backwards to 200 and over pages, thats how i know some are dedicated but in the end not even thank you.
    Lets have a way to reward them, not only to blame them when our experiments fail. this will attract more experts, and for experts who are in the trade, lets have a cospiquous english sales shop on satellite equipment to help them advertise while they contribute to the forum.
    Dstv HD PVR

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cogil
    this mentors moderators and experts should have a way of being rewarded in the forum, like i see some give their expert opinion, spend lots of time and probably money (sat world is not cheap for experiments) but not even a newbie will tell him thank you, i have read this forum always going backwards to 200 and over pages, thats how i know some are dedicated but in the end not even thank you.
    Lets have a way to reward them, not only to blame them when our experiments fail. this will attract more experts, and for experts who are in the trade, lets have a cospiquous english sales shop on satellite equipment to help them advertise while they contribute to the forum.
    very nice views..cogil!
    We are thankful to those members who bear us in a civilized way
    this is the best reward or award
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

i think there should be a donation service ..whn people are helped they should be given an option as to whether they would like to donate to the mods or to any expert through pay pal. i think this would be the best way to reward the experts. but at the same time care should be taken that this forum does not become all about money and one should be able to donate only out of free will. Thanks once again to all the members who are helping every1 out on this forum.

netbus

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by netbus
    i think there should be a donation service ..whn people are helped they should be given an option as to whether they would like to donate to the mods or to any expert through pay pal. i think this would be the best way to reward the experts. but at the same time care should be taken that this forum does not become all about money and one should be able to donate only out of free will. Thanks once again to all the members who are helping every1 out on this forum.

netbus
    I disagree,,,only RDI deserves for reward
    It is my hobby to share views and experiences.
    Sincerity is more powerful than donation
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

And if there is any geart achievment of 2006, so that is of Faysal Butt who brought up nagra keys for an indian movies channel. There are some people who discourge him by saying that this is not his effort but of someone else... BUT I would must say that whatsoever but he is the first one who exposed it to this forum...

Thread Information