Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    44
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Swiss package down plz help


    just now my SF2 channel got scrambeled..can sum1 plz provide me with the latest keys.thnx in advance.

    netbus

  2. #2
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    23
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: Swiss package down plz help

    Quote Originally Posted by netbus
    just now my SF2 channel got scrambeled..can sum1 plz provide me with the latest keys.thnx in advance.

    netbus
    new key is
    09:a6 34 e3 31 c0 f9 b9 ef

  3. #3
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    62
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: Swiss package down plz help

    Quote Originally Posted by kamal.86
    Quote Originally Posted by netbus
    just now my SF2 channel got scrambeled..can sum1 plz provide me with the latest keys.thnx in advance.

    netbus
    new key is
    09:a6 34 e3 31 c0 f9 b9 ef


    http://www.********.com/f2/viewtopic.php?t=32232


    ENJOY

    NAB897
    SANA'A, YEMEN

  4. #4
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: Swiss package down plz help

    Quote Originally Posted by NAB897
    Quote Originally Posted by kamal.86
    Quote Originally Posted by netbus
    just now my SF2 channel got scrambeled..can sum1 plz provide me with the latest keys.thnx in advance.

    netbus
    new key is
    09:a6 34 e3 31 c0 f9 b9 ef
    http://www.********.com/f2/viewtopic.php?t=32232

    ENJOY

    NAB897
    SANA'A, YEMEN
    --------

    the key mentioned above is OLD, its not the new one.........
    does any1 have the new one

    thanks

  5. #5
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Dear temp101
    Hi. kamal.86 post the correct key i checked my self in truman 100,
    Starsat 550d ultra and mediacom 930i this key working fine.

    Thanks and best regards.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. SRG swiss???
    By yuriythebest in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 23rd August 2006, 08:26
  2. SWISS PACKAGE OUT
    By gamage in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18th June 2006, 01:23
  3. Srg Swiss gone
    By aneelshahid in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 9th June 2006, 09:35
  4. SRG Swiss Gone ???
    By yaraee in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27th May 2005, 01:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top