Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: hi

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default hi

Sir i dont know much abt my recievr but wat i can see on box is NHE BDR2600 and i dont know which software is installed in tat. there is a screeb where i can see Viaccess2 Viaccess ****** Seca Nagra Nagra2 NAgraRSA Nagra2RSA Conex Biss Codes and Providers can anyone tell me how to use this i mean how to enter the keys and how to run it so tat i can see the pay channels can anyone advice plzz
    Can anyone help! i got NHE BDR2600 reciever installed wit programmer which one i dont know i just wanna know how to enter keys in my reciever.. THanks!

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Welcome to RDI
    plz follow me
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Salam

Thanks buddy but that is just a basic can u give me one example of any pay channel which i can open by keys if i can do tat by my own then i can know how to fix this i got NHE BDR2600 reciever hotbird and nilesat. can u give me keys for any channels of Nara or Viaccess which can work just now
    Can anyone help! i got NHE BDR2600 reciever installed wit programmer which one i dont know i just wanna know how to enter keys in my reciever.. THanks!

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Plz check if your receiver supports EMU s/w
    If you can't decode any pay channel so far,upgrade with latest s/w ,,so you could see key code menu
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Thanks Buddy

i will surely check for the update.
    thanks Keep me updating if i can see any pay channels in Hotbird or Nilesat

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default nhe bdr2600

hi pleas aiwont loader nhe bdr2600

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default just do it

Dear some channels are crypted in all satellites and some are hacked some times and some channels are in packages and apckages are in mode and mode are nagra, nagra2 , viaccess and seca, biss and dew or cw and when ever nagra or ngar 2 codes or keys come u have to put them in according to ur st , bcoz some stb requires provider and id too of those codes and similarly in seca or viaccess u have to put keys to open crypted channes, in hotbird rai channels are in seca 2 and if u put this key in seca where provider is 0030 or 0202 or 02e2 and u should enter code in wheree id is oc and code should be like that 0C 089931C297F02856 THEN RAI CHANNELS IN HOTBIRD SAT OF FREQUENCY 10992 WILL OPEN,

Latest Transponder updates

Thread Information