Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default for mj786, dawar and anver

hi my dear friends h r u i hope u will be fine
    plz check this link after entering vc number when i enter vc number i get THE PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED
    http://www.dishtvindia.in/Static/acc...berrenspec.asp

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear,

May be the page is under maintenance, I can't check now man, will update you later.
    Regards

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: for mj786, dawar and anver

Quote Originally Posted by salman2000
    hi my dear friends h r u i hope u will be fine
    plz check this link after entering vc number when i enter vc number i get THE PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED
    http://www.dishtvindia.in/Static/acc...berrenspec.asp
    This link is working Fine and when I enter my VC it is asking for renewal amount and transaction type ITZ or Credit Card.. I had given you another link in your previous thread in which you asked about the Renewal Help... maybe you had not checked that thread again.. I had replied in that also.. ok anyhow I am giving you another link check this www.dishtvindia.in/static/accSubscriber.asp .. Check this and let me know

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dears,

Both links are working, but use the link as MJ786 send
    Regards

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

plz check my outstanding balance this is my vc # 015-0044-3161

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by salman2000
    plz check my outstanding balance this is my vc # 015-0044-3161
    Yes there looks to be some problem with your VC.. it is getting as page cannot be displayed.. right.. whereas it is showing all details if I enter my VC.. You try to insert some other VC number and check.. you can enter any number which is near to your VC number. TRY ANOTHER VC NUMBER AND CHECK IT. I THINK YOU CAN TRY TO CHANGE LAST FEW DIGITS AND CHECK IT.. IF THAT ONE OPENS THEN MAYBE SOME PROBLEM WITH YOU VC WEBSITE ACTIVATION.

also let us know was that page opening before for you.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

THE LINK GIVEN BY SALMAN DOES NOT WORK WITH MY VC NO TOO.BUT THE LINK GIVEN BY MJ786 WORKS,BUT ONLY FOR COMPLAINT SECTION.THE REASON IS THAT PAKISTAN REGISTERD DTH CANT RENEWABLE THROUGH NET,BECAUSE BUDGET COMUNICATION LAHORE HAVE 50 RUPEES %AGE PER MONTH FOR EVERY RENEWAL, COZ THEY HAVE THE DISTRIBUTION RIGHTS IN PAKISTAN AND AFGHANISTAN AS THEY TOLLED ME ON PHONE CALL.YOU CANT UPGRADE OR CHANGE YOUR PACKEGE THROUGH NET COZ PAKISTAN HAS ONLY ONE PACKEGE FOR ALL SUBSCRIBERS AND FIX RENEWAL FOR ALL.IF YOU ARE A PAKISTANI SUBSCRIBER YOU CAN USE ONLY THE COMPLAINT SECTION.
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dawar098
    THE LINK GIVEN BY SALMAN DOES NOT WORK WITH MY VC NO TOO.BUT THE LINK GIVEN BY MJ786 WORKS,BUT ONLY FOR COMPLAINT SECTION.THE REASON IS THAT PAKISTAN REGISTERD DTH CANT RENEWABLE THROUGH NET,BECAUSE BUDGET COMUNICATION LAHORE HAVE 50 RUPEES %AGE PER MONTH FOR EVERY RENEWAL, COZ THEY HAVE THE DISTRIBUTION RIGHTS IN PAKISTAN AND AFGHANISTAN AS THEY TOLLED ME ON PHONE CALL.YOU CANT UPGRADE OR CHANGE YOUR PACKEGE THROUGH NET COZ PAKISTAN HAS ONLY ONE PACKEGE FOR ALL SUBSCRIBERS AND FIX RENEWAL FOR ALL.IF YOU ARE A PAKISTANI SUBSCRIBER YOU CAN USE ONLY THE COMPLAINT SECTION.
    Ok so now masood must have understood it. By the way how much you people are paying in pakistan for dishtv subscription and how many channels do you get. you wrote that there is One package for all subscribers in pakistan..

HEY GUYS DID YOU WATCH HIGHTLIGHS OF OLD SHARJAH MATCH TODAY ON TENSPORTS.. I WATCHED IT ON DISHTV DTH FOR 1ST TIME A ONE DAY MATCH FROM SHARJAH. THOSE WERE HIGHTLIGHTS THOUGH, BUT IT WAS GOOD TO WATCH IT SO CLEARLY.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I PAYED MY SELF 450 THIS TIME,BUT SOME GUYS POSTED THAT THEY ARE PAYING 500 rps.ANY WAY ITS B/W 450-500.THE CHANNELS NOT ACCESABLE IN PAK ARE THESE.
    ESPN-CARTOON-HBO-STAR Sp-CNN-TCM-ZEECAFE-STC-THEMUSIK-BOOMERANGE-SOME INDIAN REGINAL CHANNELS-CNN HEADLINES- AND THE NEW 12 CHANNEL PACKEGE IS NOT SURE YET TO COME.
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dawar098
    I PAYED MY SELF 450 THIS TIME,BUT SOME GUYS POSTED THAT THEY ARE PAYING 500 rps.ANY WAY ITS B/W 450-500.THE CHANNELS NOT ACCESABLE IN PAK ARE THESE.
    ESPN-CARTOON-HBO-STAR Sp-CNN-TCM-ZEECAFE-STC-THEMUSIK-BOOMERANGE-SOME INDIAN REGINAL CHANNELS-CNN HEADLINES- AND THE NEW 12 CHANNEL PACKEGE IS NOT SURE YET TO COME.
    Ok so totally how many channels are avaiable in pakistan till now.. I think 450rs is more too.. how much do you people pay there for cable operator monthly.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

PUT AWAY THE MENTIONED CHANNELS AND THE REST ON THE BOARD ARE COMING.WE ARE PAYING 200 FOR CABLE,BUT GOVT PUT 25 rps TAX THIS TIME ON EACH CONECTION.SO IT WILL BE 225 NOW.
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Thread Information