Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Will The Angel Box Truly Come Back?

Hi Guys,

Really sorry to hear that the transmission is out and can't see any pay TV any more.

Noboday really knows what is the reason behind this...suppose the providers ask AS4 to shut down the transmission citing copyright and legal point of view

If that is the case, viewing through internet can follow the suit...the server may have to shut down. You never know!

Cheers & Good Luck,
    Gitter

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Really sorry to hear that the transmission is out and can't see any pay TV any more.
    I thought you can watch Dream TV with it... since i dont have them i dont know much about it. Maybe Yan niang can clarify

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

HI ALL
    AM POSTING ON THIS LATER THREAD AS MY REPLY CONCERNS GITTER'S COMMENTS ABOVE .RE COPYRIGHT

I BELEVE THE ANSWER AS TO WHAT WILL NOW HAPPEN IS IN THE POSTING OF HAMOOK ON THE OTHER PARALLEL THREAD

HAMOOK UNLIKE US ASIA PACIFIC BODS, IS SITUATED IN THE GULF.

HE STATES AND NO REASON TO DISBELIEVE HIM THAT THE CARD SHARE OVER SAT SYSTEM IS STILL CONTINUING AND WORKING STRONGLY VIA

EUTELSAT W6. [21 DEGREES EAST ]

IF THE EUROPEANS ALLOW THE KEYS OVER THAT SAT WHY NOT OVER EUTELSAT W5 WHICH WE CAN ALL RECEIVE IN SE ASIA.

ITS JUST A GUESS BUT WHO KNOWS...PERHAPS A TRANSPONDER ON W5 IS CURRENTLY BEING NEGOTIATED AND IN A MONTH OR TWO THE A-BOX WILL BE BACK WITH AVENGANCE ALBEIT USING A DIFFERENT "SLAVE"
    ANY VIEWS ?

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND
    HI ALL
    AM POSTING ON THIS LATER THREAD AS MY REPLY CONCERNS GITTER'S COMMENTS ABOVE .RE COPYRIGHT

I BELEVE THE ANSWER AS TO WHAT WILL NOW HAPPEN IS IN THE POSTING OF HAMOOK ON THE OTHER PARALLEL THREAD

HAMOOK UNLIKE US ASIA PACIFIC BODS, IS SITUATED IN THE GULF.

HE STATES AND NO REASON TO DISBELIEVE HIM THAT THE CARD SHARE OVER SAT SYSTEM IS STILL CONTINUING AND WORKING STRONGLY VIA

EUTELSAT W6. [21 DEGREES EAST ]

IF THE EUROPEANS ALLOW THE KEYS OVER THAT SAT WHY NOT OVER EUTELSAT W5 WHICH WE CAN ALL RECEIVE IN SE ASIA.

ITS JUST A GUESS BUT WHO KNOWS...PERHAPS A TRANSPONDER ON W5 IS CURRENTLY BEING NEGOTIATED AND IN A MONTH OR TWO THE A-BOX WILL BE BACK WITH AVENGANCE ALBEIT USING A DIFFERENT "SLAVE"
    ANY VIEWS ?
    I hope you're wrong C-BAND because Eutelsat is way out of line of sight for me.
    I'm in East Oz and I'll be very pissed off if they start transmitting details from a sat out of reach for me.

Regards weirdo

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND
    HI ALL

ANY VIEWS ?
    Dear M8, if it will come true that's great for asia viewers expect my dear weirdo.But only we should change our Slave software and still use this AS 4 may be the best way of solution.We don't want any nightmare about these receivers coz. we paid much $ from our pockets...same as our customers...
    Dear Tawia, same here... Dream TV is the only one gate to give satisfy our customers.

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Thread Information