Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    102
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Dodi please help me regarding Starsat 1500D super model

    Yesterday i buy new Starsat 1500D super can you please tell me what is the Adventage of the system. is it possible to get pay channels with code
    how i can edit code and change?
    Is there any newsoftware for this one?
    whats the procedure for upload the software

  2. #2
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    604
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: Dodi please help me regarding Starsat 1500D super model

    Quote Originally Posted by valiyana
    Yesterday i buy new Starsat 1500D super can you please tell me what is the Adventage of the system. is it possible to get pay channels with code
    how i can edit code and change?
    Is there any newsoftware for this one?
    whats the procedure for upload the software
    friend if your receiver model no is SR-X 1500D SUPER MKII then you can take code patch for this model from this site


    http://www.satdw.com/viewdownloads.a...LY&main=group6

  3. #3
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    64
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Starsat 1500D super

    I am also in Dubai and want to buy the same receiver, can you tell me the name of the shop from where you bought it.

  4. #4
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    604
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: Starsat 1500D super

    Quote Originally Posted by fromdubai
    I am also in Dubai and want to buy the same receiver, can you tell me the name of the shop from where you bought it.
    i suggest you if you want to buy starsat receiver then buy 550d ultra model, and its available in any satellite shop.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    102
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Dodi

    if i use this file for updating my receiver can i get TPS and also SRG
    how i can put the keys

    is there any key for this one ?

  6. #6
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    64
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: Starsat 1500D super

    Quote Originally Posted by dodi
    Quote Originally Posted by fromdubai
    I am also in Dubai and want to buy the same receiver, can you tell me the name of the shop from where you bought it.
    i suggest you if you want to buy starsat receiver then buy 550d ultra model, and its available in any satellite shop.
    Dodi,
    These are FTA receivers. I would like to buy a starsat receiver which has the code menu open + has a cam which accepts ird*to2 card.
    Please advise

  7. #7
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    604
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: Starsat 1500D super

    Quote Originally Posted by fromdubai
    Dodi,
    These are FTA receivers. I would like to buy a starsat receiver which has the code menu open + has a cam which accepts ird*to2 card.
    Please advise
    then go to SR-X 3100CU it has one cam builtin plus you can put the code software in it

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How To Enter AES Keys to Starsat 1500D Super MKII
    By alligatorpears in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11th December 2005, 12:45
  2. SR-X-1500D _ Super MK II
    By jafri in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26th September 2005, 06:35
  3. Help!!! Starsat 1500D Super MK II
    By alligatorpears in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30th July 2005, 11:18
  4. STB Setting Code for Starsat 1500D MK II Super
    By alligatorpears in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17th July 2005, 15:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top