ANY ONE LIKE TO TELL ME THAT HOW I CAN TRACE SATELLITE FROM A DVB CARD I WANT A SOFT WARE IF U KNOW SUCH KIND OF SOFT THEN TELL ME IF U HAVE
I WANT TO SET MY SAT ON EUTELSAT W3
BUT IT IS VERY DIFFICULT FRIENDS
OK SEE YA
You cannot trace a satellite from a DVB Card.
However, there is a program available FastSatfinder. This program shows the strength of a signal from a satllite, which can be used to fine tune your antenna.
As for aligning your dish from scratch, you can follow the following steps.
1. Find out your location co-ordinates.
2. Visit http://www.igp.net/Antenna_Alignment/Index.php and give your co-ordinates.
3. Note down the Azimuth, Elevation and Polarization values.
4. Use these values to set up your antenna.
5. Once you get the signal, then use FastSatfinder to fine tune your dish.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)