Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default TFC & other Irdeto2 channels

Guys,

Check this out, I can watch TFC, Showtime Package, NOVA & other Irdeto2 channels, with WorldBox8 receiver. Just try to figure out the installation procedures & Uploading of of S.wares, especially the the permanent dish focused. It works, for me I able to watch TFC, Showtime, NOVA & other Irdeto2 channels. & there's some other brands aside from the metioned model, check them out it works OK. Try to to visit the website; Worldbox8.com.

Enjoy .................

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

where did you buy your box? It is avaialable in the UAE?
    In time of PEACE prepare for WAR

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: TFC & other Irdeto2 channels

Quote Originally Posted by elcath
    Guys,

Check this out, I can watch TFC, Showtime Package, NOVA & other Irdeto2 channels, with WorldBox8 receiver. Just try to figure out the installation procedures & Uploading of of S.wares, especially the the permanent dish focused. It works, for me I able to watch TFC, Showtime, NOVA & other Irdeto2 channels. & there's some other brands aside from the metioned model, check them out it works OK. Try to to visit the website; Worldbox8.com.

Enjoy .................
    are you sure? plz explain.........
    Enjoy while FTA....................

bme

Worldbox 8 is a double tuner box. This method is not new-and had been discussed extensively on this forum. It is a sort of card sharing.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

GUYS,

This is not a card sharing, following instructions from the dealer as follows:

1 fix dish is focus on W3 (between hotbird and Astra1) and the other one is on nilesat for showtime buquet or hotbird for NOVA, or Abird 3 for TFC,
    etc. first upload the S.wares from the mentioned Website (including the uploader being provided) then follow the rest of the instructions. receivers goes on 2 diff. models, one I got is Worldbox Black.

I understand it is still under discussion, but i just want to share my experience, AGAIN I am watching various Irdeto2 station on diff. sattelites up to this very moment.

Price of the receiver is not that much, for my place it's 215.00 USD.
    give it a try. good luck & enjoy................

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

GUYS,

1 fix dish is focus on W3 (between hotbird and Astra1) and the other one is on nilesat for showtime buquet or hotbird for NOVA, or Abird 3 for TFC,
    etc. first upload the S.wares from the mentioned Website (including the uploader being provided) then follow the rest of the instructions. receivers goes on 2 diff. models, one I got is Worldbox Black.

I understand it is still under discussion, but i just want to share my experience, AGAIN I am watching various Irdeto2 station on diff. sattelites up to this very moment.

You joke Or you want to sell a crap to some inexperience guys...
    Salut Prieteni!

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

GUYS,

yeah, had been spreading rumors for couple months by other in some forum. other claim they can view those as you claim... since it is still vague for some newbie like me.... i believe more further details will come up... been lot of capable stb can run this.... other claim anywave aw 2000. dream maker stb and so on... welll... if those claims are real then TFC lovers will be alive and kicking high.

lakaypogi
    Bu Ru Hu Xue, Yan De Hu Ze
    Ton Zhou Gon Ji

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

i am in Qatar and was offered this for 1500QR (fees include installation and hardware) by one of the dish installers here

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by myefrancis
    i am in Qatar and was offered this for 1500QR (fees include installation and hardware) by one of the dish installers here
    Hi..Im in qatar too, where can i buy this receiver?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default el mundo

Mr. Gepeto,

I'm contributing you no crap and no Joke , just want to share what i got, well it's up to you to give it a try, the problems with most of the pinoys they judge earlly & accusing members of this forum who shared their idea's & experience, the thing is why really happen, don't forget that this is a forum and not a BULL Forum.

Additional to all followers of this topic & subject, just in case that one of you able to probe that evrything works, please lets keep it a little bit private for that Receiver will last long and for the providers of all Encrypted stations (irdetto 2) will not able to discover what the origin had discovered. I hope you're all with me. let's give it a new name like " El Mundo" stand for the name of the receiver.

I will ask the full details for the installation and uploading of everything & will post it, infact today I will accompany the original guy who provide this to me to install a new unit to 1 pinoy on his place, I think it will be similar on my Hummy. but just want to figure out which null modem (cable) is he using if it is same as hummy? or another type.

I'll keep you posted..........................

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Elcath,

Any new development on this?

Thanks,
    mika_san

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default DEVELOPMENT

well I am still trying to get a clear picture of the null modem (cable) of the El Mundo, additional and will post soonest

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default development

elcath,
    Can you help me find the web site where i can update the software.
    you can ask from your resources. My problem is just the software. The
    null modem you mention must be modefied to work on software on Tuner B upgrade.[/quote]

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default website

Please refer on the same name of the receiver +.com you try to be a member & download the latest file & you will find the uploader as well.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Receiver web site problem

Elcath, Thanks for your reply. i'll be more specific FUTURE Model FR 1010 & ANY WAVE Model AW-2000 these are twin-tuner digital receiver. I have
    it working on W6. I update the working software myself a file a get from a pakistani. He gave me a site that is under construction. www.hi.com.The TFC is working showtime art firstnet nova sex view mct Just the multichoice in Panamsat stop working. Been searching the latest software
    of this kind cause its not stable picture sometimes stop working but still come back by itself.By the way i'm in Saudi arabia.

Thread Information