Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: ABS-CBN

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default ABS-CBN

Is it possible to view ABS-CBN (TFC) at KU-band in Manila, When I look iat Lyngsat it seems like the KU-Beam is for Australia ?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: ABS-CBN

Quote Originally Posted by swepart
    Is it possible to view ABS-CBN (TFC) at KU-band in Manila, When I look iat Lyngsat it seems like the KU-Beam is for Australia ?
    In which sat?
    Enjoy while FTA....................

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default PAS8

Pas8 166 east

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

That's only in Australia,in ME and Europe it is on Atlantic Bird,(LM-1-sometimes it's there),there are other satellite,i'm not familiar with some satellites beaming across Europe,ME and Africa.
    You have to look and browse across Lyngsat + SatcoDx website. :P

bme

Strange why do you want to view TFC in Manila?

alioden

If you go to POEA to process your Overseas Employment Certificate. You can watch TFC there. So sure, we can watch TFC at Manila, but we don't which satellite.

bme

Dream TV
    Although you don't have the exact TFC dream tv has abs-cbn 2,gma,etc

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default OK

So what I understand there is no ABS-CBN coverage at KU-band in Manila

But there is DreamTv Covarage at KU-band in Manila.. so howabout autoroll-key / Au-keys for DreamTV.
    I am asking about this becouse I am going to Manila in July to visit my wifes relatives and I am thinking about install a dreambox down there.

If there was ABS-CBN coverage i could do some cardsharing with my cardserver that have a original ABS-CBN card.

But it seems like there is no coverage and I really dont wanna install something that causes problem, it might be a idea to look into to dreamTv if there is autoroll-key / Au-keys so that they dont have to manually update every day

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: OK

Quote Originally Posted by swepart
    So what I understand there is no ABS-CBN coverage at KU-band in Manila

But there is DreamTv Covarage at KU-band in Manila.. so howabout autoroll-key / Au-keys for DreamTV.
    I am asking about this becouse I am going to Manila in July to visit my wifes relatives and I am thinking about install a dreambox down there.

If there was ABS-CBN coverage i could do some cardsharing with my cardserver that have a original ABS-CBN card.

But it seems like there is no coverage and I really dont wanna install something that causes problem, it might be a idea to look into to dreamTv if there is autoroll-key / Au-keys so that they dont have to manually update every day

yes you can avail ABS_CBN with your legal subscription using your dreambox toy. you have to shoot PAS 8 at 166.0°E using C-band 8 ft solid dish then you can do your cs and let other permit to view it. but if you want to watch abs here in phils. no need a dish just an outdoor local antena can be posible to watch

lakaypogi
    Bu Ru Hu Xue, Yan De Hu Ze
    Ton Zhou Gon Ji

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Swepart wrote:Is it possible to view ABS-CBN (TFC) at KU-band in Manila, When I look iat Lyngsat it seems like the KU-Beam is for Australia ?

Why use satellite receiver in manila to view ABS-CBN better use Terestial Two Element Antennae in your TV set,you can watch ABS-CBN,GMA and others local station..thats it..

Thread Information