Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default dish tv in required frm experts....

1 of my friend has brought a dish tv decoder and 1year subcribtion card frm india 2 dubai and he is using it in dubai on the satellite nss...and he says tht it works fine.......but the thing is tht dish tv is meant only for india ....wht if the company comes 2 knw abt it....and now i also wanna get a dish tv does it go........i ask my friend n he told me tht he bought it frm 1 of his friend in india wht if wanna dish tv decoder n 1 yr maxi offer package wht would b the charges 4 it...i think in india rupees around 4700rs decoder +1 yr sub..
    or is there any 1 in dubai who is selling it .....or any idea how 2 get it frm india....cause i think they need some verification like pehla card whn i bought it was workin 4 few days they told me tht we gonna call u in few days n u have 2 answer our call 4 verification...i could,nt answer n thy stopped the service thn i have 2 call is is it so with dish tv also..
    if it is so how i would bring it 2 dubai..........
    and if it is available i need almost all the channels so any 1 can tell me ow much it would cost..
    caz im really lookin ward 2 it...
    n 1 hing else wht if i only got the card without the decoder would it work in my receiver...i gotta startrack 2500ceci with built in magic cam....
    thx every1.....

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

sharjah - uae
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear Friend,

It is actually not permitted to take the decorder out of India. However, you can take the connection on your Indian address once it is fixed you can bring the receiver and subscription card. If the dealer is a friend of you, you can tell him this is for UAE. They will not disclose the secret. It is not good to buy from anybody in Dubai. Because in order to renew the subscription you may face difficulties. Maxi package costs abt Irs. 4700.00 but now they are added six more new channels. So if you will include this too the cost will go little more. Please ask any of your friend in India to check with a dealer and obtain a connection. If the dealer is ready to co-operate not much problem.

Thread Information