Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

Discovery back on RCS! Expert
    United States of Europe
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Ce vor englezii de la SKY!!!

Nu numai noi suntem suparati pe DTH-urile noastre si le reprosam ca nu baga anumite canale tv, STB-uri performante etc.

Mai jos am selectat o seama de "doleante" ale englezilor vis-a-vis de cel mai tare provider DTH din Europa: SKY UK

Le-am lasat in limba engleza, pentru "a nu-si pierde parfumul" printr-o eventuala traducere gresita...

"What Do You Want From SKY?"

SKY 1 to stop making anything and just buying us imports

SKY NEWS to stop doing Sports News SKY has a channel for Sports News.

SKY movies to time it so there is movies starting every 15 mins.

To start a SKY Comdey & SKY Sci-Fi
    1. I would like them to channes less for being carried on there platform, especially radio channels, which are now up on four digit numbers.

2. For Sky (if possible?) to give a statement each time a channel drops off its EPG, as I believe Sky viewers deserve an explanation if one of their favourite channels drops off the listings.

3. Improve their Sky Text service to contain more content and page numbers, and also the option to use text without having the quarter screen TV.

4. Less red button stuff, especially stuff like exta Cricket matches (hopefully launching Sky Sports 4 will help this), or live events from Sky News active. In the of Sky News active stuff, I would much rather Sky put the eight multi-screens onto EPG numbers (for example 0501-050.

5. Allow more time to show Football League and Spanish Football ( especially La-Liga Review) highlights.

Offer us an affordable and subsidised non-PVR High Definition STB, like the Sky Italia box (100).

Do you really think a non-PVR device would be much cheaper? You can not pay for Sky+ remember.
    We don't want to go backwards with VOD and such, it needs a hard disk.

If Sky Italia can offer their box (same spec minus hard drie) for 70 I don't see why our Sky cannot offer the same. Sure the eqipment is expensive to make, however it is the subsidy/HD subscription that is used to offset this.
    It'd be the ideal stepping stone for those who don't want to/can't afford to pay 300 for a handful of HD channels.

I'd like a cheaper basic subscription package....7 per month would be nice

Ce observam din randurile de mai sus: si noi cerem tot cam ceea ce-si doresc si englezii...
    Salut Prieteni!

RCS - Redati clientilor canalele tematice Discovery!

Member Mentor
    Alied States of America
    Posts Thanks / Likes

We are born crying, live complaining, and die disappointed.

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by SkySnows
    We are born crying, live complaining, and die disappointed.
    DIGI TV(3kituri cu HSS 1160,DIGI+,DIGI II+), FOCUS SAT, DM 500, Echostar 3600 IP, Echosmart 770 cu cardreader,3XEchosmart 790,Echosmart 791 2XKAON KSF100, Optibox CXPVR, 1x offset 1,20, 4 LNB INVERTO 0.2 dB, 5xoffset 0.90x6lnb inverto 0.2 db, 1X offset 0.80X1 lnb Smart Titanium 0.2 db

Thread Information