A aparut vPlug0.8.5
- Update : Nagra2 Nano E0 handling. (Thnx to Daex)
- Update : Detection of CA System Names based on latest official docs. (h++p://www.dvb.org/products_registration/dvb_identifiers/ca_systems/)
- Bug Fix : Some little bugs in PMT parser have been fixed.
- Bug Fix : Bad processing of nano83 in nagra2 EMM parser has been fixed.
- New : FilesPath option in vplug.ini file. (If this option sets to empty, plug-in will read all of the related files from where the dll is located (default value). if you specify a path (for example a network location or a central path for all programs), new read/write path will be this option's value. (except vplug.ini file))
- New : AutoAESfromWeb option in vplug.ini file.(If your softCam.key file is not up-to-date it will try to find the new AES key from the web automatically and softCam.key file will be updated. set AutoAESfromWeb=0 to turn it off (default value).)
- New : Displaying info's/errors by using a tray icon. (Set DisplayErrors=0 in vplug.ini file to turn it off.)"