Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Anyone from India/Pak can help me ?

Hi

I'm from Mumbai, India and I want a DTH system for my home. I want to know whether it will be wiser to go for the complete system, either from Dish TV/ Tata Sky/ Apna DTH(with CI) Question?

Or If I'll import a Humax IRCI-5400 receiver and attach it to Apna DTH Ku-band dish (90cm)+ a 0.3dB Universal Ku-band LNBF. Then whether this setup will be compatible with Dish TV or Tata Sky DTH, if I'll purchange the smart cards from them ? (What makes me confuse that, Tata Sky is going to use NDS, and whether they will provide NDS smart card(CAM) or not)

Another thing, any document/tutorial/link regarding the procedure to watch Pay channels using the keys from this forum ? (=procedure to de-scramble the signals)

Hope I've put the question right and want a help from you all.
    Technology Makes You Live

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes
    Dream-Multimedia 7020S

Nilesat 101/102-Atlantic Bird 4,
    Badr C,3 & 4,
    Hotbird 6,7A & 8,
    NSS-6,
    Insat 4A &
    Insat 4B

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

well y do u ask help from ppl from PAKLAND wat the hell we know about hindiland

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi nightrider083

... coz first of all, the satellite signals which are available to India are also available to Pak( most of the cases) and second both the countries can understand/speak Hindi. Thats why I asked for help from both.

But if you do not want to share the info then its OK. But plz dnt misuse this forum.

Thanx

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

don't expect any thing from pakland. in near future dishtv or Tsky are not going to provide CAM's .so it's better to take dish or T sky box to watch pay channels.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

well we can only understand ordu farci pashtu shindi panjabi turk blochi not hindi and there r more ppl near to india like nepal bangla etc and i beleive in north india ppl dont like to speak hindi thats y there Ch mostly use urdo and bit hindi (sanskrit) y dont u ppl use real hindi y r u mixing turkish and farci in hindi now a days look at ur films and dramaz do they speak hindi well NO its a sham realy dont u guys like ur real lesan (lugat)

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Don't feel shame for us. if you don't know any thing abut india then plz don't comment on it. If we comment on ur country then u will feel more shame.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Why these ppl dnt want friendship and always initiate a war although they know the result. see to ur past friend.

and what i had requested to you ? if you know then plz share it, nothing else.

And above all, the whole world know abt you ppl. I dnt want to explain that here.

If you have believe/love in God, then love humans. As far as I know there is no religion in this beautiful world who tells/guides/favors violence. Just stick to it.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

People like nightrider083 don't know how to respect a language. Every language, in itself, is adorable. Just because someone doesn't understand a language, doesn't doesn't mean that something is wrong with it. On the contrary, it is the shortcoming of the person who doesn't understand it. Some of the regional languages of the sub-continent are so lovely that these are appreciated all around the world.

Dont mind nightrider083. He loves blabbering...let him blabber.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

u talk about love what about 100000 of muslims killed by u in 1947 what about in north east pakistan where u r still killing muslim what about in ur country where u kill muslim like animals every year........... ur love and every thing is just a drama like star plus.... and i do respect hindi,thats y i asked u stope changeing ur language.. be proud of it u dont need to mix turkish and farci in hindi, hindi it self is old language, look at ur TV CH and films are they useing hindi now NO they r not,Day by day they r useing Ordu more and more.... and beleive me that after few years there will no hindi any more....... so you should try to save your country... b4 it lost its ID

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I hope you have poor history/news. When british gave us freedom, then you ppl want a separate state only for Muslims and for that Gandhi sat on hunger strike. But then you ppl started killing Hindus who were living at western part of our country(was ur country also) demanding the separate state. Then Hindus replied to that cruel activity properly. So my point was here. You ppl always start a war. And what ur saying north-east of Pak ? Its POK (Pak Occupied Kashmir). And you got it only coz of Nehuru, who gave it to you by mercy, commanding our brave soldiers not to move more towards Pak. And even that we are not killing muslims at Kashmir. Here muslims (ur Jehadi's) killing muslims. Have you ever heard of any hindu terorrist at Kashmir ? Plz try to watch some 3rd party/global news channels not the news channels from Pak. u ppl have been misleading by ur govt. And above all, the whole world know what you are !

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

hi

ok calm down every one paki or indian. y u ppl forget this forum is not
    a battlefield ? this place is for sat lovers. please move to some where
    else and fulfil ur dreams of fighting.

Admins please tell them no fight here !

hope u understand. thanks n bye!
    it is never too late to....

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

OK give us back our whole kingdoom back,hindu helped UK to take over us muslim,this was our kingdom for 100 of years........... we never killed 1 hindu in our kingdom why would we kill you know.... kashmir is puslim state of I.R.Pkistan tope killing ppl there b/c they need freedom from india

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear,

JUST STOP THIS and come back your SATTELITE ISSUE - CMON man.

Dear Urpradhan,
    I recommend you to go with atleast one the DTH service, coz it is not easy to hack their much high profiled encrypting system. Yes they must be using either NDS, ****** or Conax systems to protect their channel. Even if you use your own Dish, you have to wait to get the hacked software to run these channels(currently not available and not hacked )..so why to wait and waste. Get a DTH service it is good for you. Or take both when your are comfortable with your own dish then disconnet the DTH service.

There is no such procedure or document - you can upload the software as when your receivers latest patch available. If you have any problem for uploading the software write to this forum WE ARE READY TO HELP YOU.
    Regards

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Bhai nightrider083 plz don't make this forum political i also proud to be Pakistani but yar don't use this forum for this purpose.We are here to discuss the satellite tv issues only.If somebody is asking some question we should answer that question wihout looking at his orign and don't start fighting without any reason.We r not here to discuss history or any othe political or religious issues.I hope u will agree with me and calm down.Plz apnay ghusay par Kaabo karo.

Thread Information