Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Sun TV (sunnt.com) is on which Sat?

Dear Friends,
    on which sat is sunn tv distributing it's packages? I am from Yangon, and is interested if we would be covered. Is it hacked? Can someone tell more info about this, as I couldn't gather much from their website. Thanks in anctipation.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Sun TV NSS703at57.o"E some channels free and others are ******.
    Tech

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear,

SUN TV also available on NSS6 95 East - as a part of DD DTH(free)
    Regards

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Sun TV (sunnt.com) is on which Sat?

Quote Originally Posted by mmcaps
    Dear Friends,
    on which sat is sunn tv distributing it's packages? I am from Yangon, and is interested if we would be covered. Is it hacked? Can someone tell more info about this, as I couldn't gather much from their website. Thanks in anctipation.

Dear mmcap,

I am too from Yangon.Nowadays, in our country can buy the Sun(******)card.
    If you want to all of Sun package channels, you buy this card.
    If you want to this card, you contact Mr. Rajesh from Mandaly electronic center.

ts

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear,

Only for SUNTV (not the enitre SUNNETWORK), you don't need to buy the card, don't you get the signal of NSS6 95 overthere?
    Regards

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Anver
    Dear,

Only for SUNTV (not the enitre SUNNETWORK), you don't need to buy the card, don't you get the signal of NSS6 95 overthere?
    Hi Anver,
    I am only interested in the Sun Network Package, which includes stuff like Star etc etc. As regarding wheather or not I get the NSS6 signal I am not sure, becuase currently I don't have a Ku Lnb setup. , and ofcourse I have been asking around so much in Yangon regarding this, up until now I couldn't get an answer, I am ofcourse willing to pay for programming geared towards us NRI. I would like, prefer National Geographic for india more than I would for the ones from Thailand of Philipines. This forums has been so much educational for me, and you guys have been superb. I am getting more and more interested in Sat technlogy thanks to this forum. Hats off!.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Sun TV (sunnt.com) is on which Sat?

Quote Originally Posted by ts
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcaps
    Dear Friends,

Dear mmcap,

I am too from Yangon.Nowadays, in our country can buy the Sun(******)card.
    If you want to all of Sun package channels, you buy this card.
    If you want to this card, you contact Mr. Rajesh from Mandaly electronic center.

ts
    I am sold ts! I am totally interested in this thing. I want to buy the SCV Platinum Package as seen on thier website:

http://www.sunnt.com/cas.htm

I have a few quetions, can I watch with my 8' ft Dish by just adding a Ku Lnb or should I have to purchase a seperate 2' ft dish with a Ku Lnb? Do I have to purchase a card? And is the signal more than 60% in yangon? How does it fair during bad weather, like right now it's raning heavily. How is it? I want to call up Rajesh. Check your pm. Thanks so much for the info!

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi Anver,
    I am only interested in the Sun Network Package, which includes stuff like Star etc etc. As regarding wheather or not I get the NSS6 signal I am not sure, becuase currently I don't have a Ku Lnb setup. , and ofcourse I have been asking around so much in Yangon regarding this, up until now I couldn't get an answer, I am ofcourse willing to pay for programming geared towards us NRI. I would like, prefer National Geographic for india more than I would for the ones from Thailand of Philipines. This forums has been so much educational for me, and you guys have been superb. I am getting more and more interested in Sat technlogy thanks to this forum. Hats off!.
    Dear,
    These comes to their SCV Platinum packages but I don't think they do have a DTH service for this, I assume this is a via cable, you may need to contact the local cable TV dealer over there.

I definetly post back if I get any additional info.
    Regards

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Anver

Hi Anver,
    Dear,
    These comes to their SCV Platinum packages but I don't think they do have a DTH service for this, I assume this is a via cable, you may need to contact the local cable TV dealer over there.

I definetly post back if I get any additional info.
    It does seem Anver, that what you say is correct. I called up the guys from Mandalay electronics as suggested by tt. And it seem thier card is only for about 10 channels that Sun Network airs. All of them southern channels. I am a northerner and wish to be able to watch Pay TV geared towards us notherners.

The price he quoted for the said Sun Card is.....$330/year! That's half the price of what UBC Cards sell here in my country ($600). Sigh!

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Got mail from Sun Netowork

Quote Originally Posted by Joice from Sun Network Replies
    Dear Ravi,

CAS is applicable only through cable line in Chennai Area.

With Regards,
    Joice
    Well Sun Network has replied as Anver has said. Their CAS is cable only.

Thread Information