Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Help! Error upgrading L232 to L312 on Dynasat IRD7100

Dear All,
    I downloaded L312 from dynasat website and upgraded my IRD-7100 box. Now after one or two minutes it goes off blank with Err message. The error number is 02.48

My hardware version is : 3.6.003
    Loader Version: 2.0.002

Now I just can't watch anything. I tried to upgrade to L328, but I get a message saving "Invalid protocolo". I beleive I should try upgrading to L314, but I can't find L314. What should I do now? Please help

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Can't upgrade to L314, getting "Invalid Protocolo"

I have now downloaded L314 that Ko Yan Naing posted at http://www.curious-contraptions.com, however I still get "Invalid Protocolo" message. Is this because the firmware he posted was not specifically for IRD-7100? It seems I am stuck with L312, and worst I can't watch anything anymore due to error after one minute or two. I don't know if I should revert back to L232 (the firmware that came with the box), but I didn't back it up.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Can't upgrade to L314, getting "Invalid Protocolo&q

Quote Originally Posted by mmcaps
    I have now downloaded L314 that Ko Yan Naing posted at http://www.curious-contraptions.com, however I still get "Invalid Protocolo" message. Is this because the firmware he posted was not specifically for IRD-7100? It seems I am stuck with L312, and worst I can't watch anything anymore due to error after one minute or two. I don't know if I should revert back to L232 (the firmware that came with the box), but I didn't back it up.

go to www.ucasasia.invisionplus.net
    all software you need was there. just follow the instructions.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi,
    I went to www.ucasasia.invisionplus.net as suggested but could not find any software for IRD-7100. Do I have to upgrade with firmwares like L329 meant for Megabox, if so for which version?

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

I took the risk and flashed my box with L202 and than flashed it with L314. Now I have a problem. The LCD display doesn't show anything readable. Just some numbers, like 888. And what's worst is that the L314 that I flashed with didnt' have any channels pre scanned. And I can't scan channels on my own as I don't have the remote control with REd, Yellow and Green buttons. I am dead. Please help.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Succesfully updated to L314 but problems

I have update my IRD-7100 (Dynasat) to L314. But L314 has the following issues:

1. LCD display doesn't work properly. Nothing readable
    2. I don't have a remote control with Red, Green, and Yellow buttons.
    3. No channels are preloaded. I can't scan for more channels myself as the menu requires me to press the Red button which is not present on my remote.

Please advise. (I can revert back to L312, but I don't have the protection chip). Can I revert to L302? Where can I download L302? Many thanks in anticipation.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Can't upgrade to L314, getting "Invalid Protocolo&a

Dear mmcaps, sorry for my late cause I'm away from my home.
    First I wanna tell u that L314 is not for IRD 7100 and 7200.It's for Silverbox plus and F1.When u dload this soft: into ur STB then u will see 8888 or jumping 888 on ur display.

Dear I want to suggest u that u must roll back ur receiver to L312 and buy a Chip.These chip-set r now very cheap and can buy easily around 7500 K.

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Succesfully updated to L314 but problems

3. No channels are preloaded. I can't scan for more channels myself as the menu requires me to press the Red button which is not present on my remote.
    Ok channels are not preloaded. But I still can't watch because the signal is zero/no lock. All the other issues are still present like different remote control, Dream Auto, lack of Input Code menu, etc. What do I do? Revert back to some older? I want to have file for L302. Please advise. Thanks

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing
    Dear mmcaps, sorry for my late cause I'm away from my home.
    First I wanna tell u that L314 is not for IRD 7100 and 7200.It's for Silverbox plus and F1.When u dload this soft: into ur STB then u will see 8888 or jumping 888 on ur display.

Dear I want to suggest u that u must roll back ur receiver to L312 and buy a Chip.These chip-set r now very cheap and can buy easily around 7500 K.

Regards.
    Dear Ko Yan Naing,
    thank you so much. I will revert back to L312 as you recommend and get the chip installed. I would like to get in touch with you. I am in Yangon. Please check your inbox/PM. Thanks.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear Ko Yan Naing,
    thank you so much. I will revert back to L312 as you recommend and get the chip installed. I would like to get in touch with you. I am in Yangon. Please check your inbox/PM. Thanks.
    NP my friend.Pls. check ur pm and mailbox.

Best wishes.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing

Dear Ko Yan Naing,
    NP my friend.Pls. check ur pm and mailbox.

Best wishes.
    That was very fast. Thanks! I couldn't have sovled it without your help.

Thread Information