Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    36.70 N / 67.10 E
    Posts
    31
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default help Me about NileSat .


    hello friends Iam Samir I am from Afghanistan and iam a new in this site plz tell me is it possible to I wacht NileSat in Afghanistan if I can how I mean in which Dish Size plz iam waithing for your reply .

  2. #2
    Gold Member Expert
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Socialist Republic of Hypocrates
    Posts
    3,578
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    welcome to ********.

    I dont think Nilesat can be accessed in Afghanistan with a normal dish, but dont know about using a huge dish can be accessed or not.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    423
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Arabsat ruls

  4. #4
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North Waziristan,MirAli,Pakistan
    Posts
    657
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightrider083
    Arabsat ruls
    All the H-bird comes on 4 feet dish in Kabul,why not nilesat
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    342
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: help Me about NileSat .

    Quote Originally Posted by samir_qn
    hello friends Iam Samir I am from Afghanistan and iam a new in this site plz tell me is it possible to I wacht NileSat in Afghanistan if I can how I mean in which Dish Size plz iam waithing for your reply .
    Hi Samir,
    u can physically receiver Nilesat in Kabul as it has a 3 elevation but that means ur dish is pointing to the satellite almost along the horizon ...... i guess u know what that means ...... u need to mount the dish at a high position or have a long free line of sight

    I would recommend a good quality 8foot dish with a sensitive and stable LNB like Invacom

  6. #6
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    dead sea
    Posts
    190
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    dear saas

    i think it is not at all possible if it is possible then everything is possible i mean then we should get hispasat also 30W

    no signal in lahore bcoz its end of horizon i dnt know its possible in afganistan or not.........in my opinion & knowledge its not

    if some one is getting this bird in this region plz attach pics of the dish

    u can do either pull the satellite towards some degree east or rotate the earth

    the end
    Und Tschss!

  7. #7
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    342
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deutsch
    dear saas

    i think it is not at all possible if it is possible then everything is possible i mean then we should get hispasat also 30W

    no signal in lahore bcoz its end of horizon i dnt know its possible in afganistan or not.........in my opinion & knowledge its not

    if some one is getting this bird in this region plz attach pics of the dish

    u can do either pull the satellite towards some degree east or rotate the earth

    the end
    Well Mr Deutsch or Herr Deutsch,
    u can trust me that i do only write down things i'm assure off ..... and if u want to know it exactly then u may have a look here

    http://www.satlex.de/en/azel_calc-pa...ountry_code=af

    Lahore is around 3 Eastward than Kabul so this exactly is the difference between the possiblity to have a clear look at Nilesat or not having aclear look Nilesat

    please take a globe instead watching it on a 2 dimensional map and figure out urself

  8. #8
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    dead sea
    Posts
    190
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    thanks nice information fellow germans have done a good job

    but this Calculator for azimuth and elevation angle

    what shud i say its even calculating hispasat in lahore so.....

    ne...>>ways i am still there some one from lahore confirm plz
    Und Tschss!

  9. #9
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    342
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deutsch
    thanks nice information fellow germans have done a good job

    but this Calculator for azimuth and elevation angle

    what shud i say its even calculating hispasat in lahore so.....

    ne...>>ways i am still there some one from lahore confirm plz
    Well what shall i say ...... maybe next time u should take a close look at things

    Latitude: 31.56 N (31 33' 35") Azimuth angle: 97.63
    Longitude: 74.36 E (74 21' 35") Elevation angle: -20.35
    City: Lahore LNB tilt (Skew): 57.62
    Country: Pakistan

    The - in front of the angle (20.35) means that this satellite is below the horizon for the above given location

  10. #10
    ZAFARJOIA Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    PAKISTAN
    Posts
    212
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default NILESAT 101-102


    CHECK NILESAT ON 8 FEET DISH.

    NILESAT SIGNALS ARE VERY STRONG BECAUSE THEY ARE

    COVERING AFGHANASTAN. HERE IN PUNJAB 91%SIGNALS

    ON TECHNOSAT 7000 ...............


    SO TRY....

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. nilesat 7w
    By khristian in forum Placi DVB
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 9th May 2006, 16:46
  2. Nilesat 7w
    By daniel1978 in forum RDI - Satelit
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 1st April 2006, 18:01
  3. Nilesat 7W
    By chris00 in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15th February 2006, 22:48
  4. NILESAT
    By aleenamadee in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27th January 2006, 13:56
  5. NILESAT
    By christo in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27th October 2005, 09:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top