Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby angel box?

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Baby angel box?

Dear Ku Band,
    Where can I have baby angel box?Is it avaiable in Malaysia,India,Singpore,Myanmar,China,Indonisia and Thailand?How much is it? It can combined with Dynasat Ird-7100 and silverbox plus?I would like to get you be seee.
    Rest in Peace!
    Rest in peace

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Baby angel box?

Quote Originally Posted by rest in peace
    Dear Ku Band,
    Where can I have baby angel box?Is it avaiable in Malaysia,India,Singpore,Myanmar,China,Indonisia and Thailand?How much is it? It can combined with Dynasat Ird-7100 and silverbox plus?I would like to get you be seee.
    Rest in Peace!
    Hi mate, as far as I know baby angelbox can conbine with F1.But F1 must be change software to V324.If can buy in ur country Pls. let me know...

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear Yan Naing,
    As far as I know, this baby coming or not is not sure. Beacause Ko M.Z.O never say about that. By the way, I would like to know that angel baby combined with Ird-7100 of Dynasat.
    Regards!
    Rest in peace

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear Yan Naing,
    As far as I know, this baby coming or not is not sure. Beacause Ko M.Z.O never say about that. By the way, I would like to know that angel baby combined with Ird-7100 of Dynasat.
    Regards!
    Hi ko peace ,may be he has many AGB left in his hand....That's why he don't wanna say about Baby....lol:

Best wishes.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear Yan Naing,
    Regards!
    Dear R in P ,
    Angle Box Baby is combine with Dynasat silver box all models ,F1,IRD - 7100 ok & need to change software they will become main receiver . The baby is sub receiver.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by speety

Dear R in P ,
    Angle Box Baby is combine with Dynasat silver box all models ,F1,IRD - 7100 ok & need to change software they will become main receiver . The baby is sub receiver.
    Thanks for ur explain Speety.

Best wishes.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

HELLO REST IN PEACE/ YAN NING
    YOU CAN BUY THE ANGEL BABY BOX IN NORTH THAILAND FOR ABOUT 8,000 BHAT THERE'S A AGENT IN CHAINGRAI IF YOU WANT THE PHONE NUMBER ETC LET ME KNOW ,HE HAS A VERY GOOD NAME FOR SERVICE AND IS NO RIP OF MERCHANT.HAS YOU KNOW THE PRICES TEND TO COME DOWN WHEN THE NOVELTY WEARS OFF BUT AT PRESENT I THINK 8,000 BHAT IS THE PRICE
    JOE SOAP

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear Joe Soap,
    Thank for your reply.
    Rest in peace

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by JOESOAP
    YOU CAN BUY THE ANGEL BABY BOX IN NORTH THAILAND FOR ABOUT 8,000 BHAT THERE'S A AGENT IN CHAINGRAI IF YOU WANT THE PHONE NUMBER ETC LET ME KNOW ,HE HAS A VERY GOOD NAME FOR SERVICE AND IS NO RIP OF MERCHANT.HAS YOU KNOW THE PRICES TEND TO COME DOWN WHEN THE NOVELTY WEARS OFF BUT AT PRESENT I THINK 8,000 BHAT IS THE PRICE
    Angle Box baby price in thailand 8000 batt is same as Angle box price in our country(Myanmar).

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Angle Box baby price in thailand 8000 batt is same as Angle box price in our country(Myanmar).
    Hi Guys,

Can you please tell me what is Baby Angel Box? Is that one receiver like original Angel Box or it needs to combine with another receiver? I don't know about the exchange rate between Baht and Kyat but currently the price for Angel Box is Ks. 290,000/- ( a little bit over USD 200/-). I think the baby would be cheaper. Thanks all for your information.

Cheers,
    CC

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by complicatedcool
    Hi Guys,

Can you please tell me what is Baby Angel Box? Is that one receiver like original Angel Box or it needs to combine with another receiver? I don't know about the exchange rate between Baht and Kyat but currently the price for Angel Box is Ks. 290,000/- ( a little bit over USD 200/-). I think the baby would be cheaper. Thanks all for your information.

Cheers,
    CC
    I already explain about Angle box baby . But i explain u again friend .
    Angle box baby is combain 232 port with( Dynasat silver box all models ,F1,IRD-7100).Angle box baby is sub receiver Like Angle box sub . Silver box ,F1 ,7100 are change software Ver L-323 they will become main receiver Like Angle box main . 1 butt is equal around 37-Ks.So butt 8000 is 296000ks .

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default baby box

hello cc
    i am a complete starter at this sat game but what i have been told you need 2 dishes, one to pick up the signal and one to pick up the keys/updates because the baby box as twin tuners ,last year i was told the angel box was 13,500 bhat ,now they have brought this angel baby box out, what the difference is i dont know only its a lot cheaper, i would value more info from the forum on this subject because if we lose d***m i think i would purchase this box
    JOE SOAP

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

[quote=speety]
    Quote Originally Posted by "speety
    1 butt is equal around 37-Ks.So butt 8000 is 296000ks .
    If that is the price, the baby version is more expensive than original Angle Box.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by complicatedcool
    If that is the price, the baby version is more expensive than original Angle Box.
    Definitely sure....

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear Yan Naing,
    Today currency exchange is 100kyats equal to 2.5 bhat.So baby angel box is 320000 kyats. It is possible or not? Today angel box is about 300000 kyats.
    Regards!
    Rest in peace

Thread Information