Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: Technosat T-888

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Technosat T-888

i was talking to a friend last nite over the net and he said he got this kind of box. when i checked for available software from dsrsoftware, i found two versions, one for 1mb and the other for 2mb box. how do i determine if his box is having 1mb or 2mb (once i get to see it physically). and how to enable the code menu on it (i have not seen the software layout from the box, so i am assuming the code menu is hidden somewhere with codes). just want to help a hapless friend trying his best to view channels for free (though not his best buy, i think). thanks for the responses, if any.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Satellite Internet Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Technosat T-888

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    i was talking to a friend last nite over the net and he said he got this kind of box. when i checked for available software from dsrsoftware, i found two versions, one for 1mb and the other for 2mb box. how do i determine if his box is having 1mb or 2mb (once i get to see it physically). and how to enable the code menu on it (i have not seen the software layout from the box, so i am assuming the code menu is hidden somewhere with codes). just want to help a hapless friend trying his best to view channels for free (though not his best buy, i think). thanks for the responses, if any.
    i think press menu and then red button to open keys section , by the way check both softwares one by one , one of them will easily be uploaded.

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Technosat T-888

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEYATICD
    Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    i think press menu and then red button to open keys section , by the way check both softwares one by one , one of them will easily be uploaded.
    no u r wrong ,just press "exit and 6108" u can get new menu in parental
    control page is that "pay channel lock = on or off " if u want activate ,just
    turn "off" if u turn "on" it'll not emulate .,and then u can go to the game menu and u can see the code edit menu.........and the reset the key just press the "exit and 8088".
    one more point , there is no au for dr**m tv ,if u tune in
    dr**m the receiver'll hang but may au in latest version.
    just enjoy and feed back here about au in latest software.
    regards-george

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

thanks for the inputs, much appreciated. no, he won't be trying it on dreamtv au, only for middle eastern viewing pleasure.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Thread Information