Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default DishTv and The Professional Game..

My Dear Friends…
    Well that’s the Story in the air from the last few quarters, that DISH TV Is going to start some very well known Packages like Star, Sony TEN ( Taj Entertainment) HBO etc, well But there is No Visual Proof so far and no evidence of any agrement b/w Dish Tv and the Other Channels Groups for these stuff but a few of them only for India , the only thing that I assume is that they are just selling their STB all over nothing else.. Just a Professional game to make people fool, so I suggest all of you guys don’t go for it and don’t waist your money until you don’t see the proper agreement and the proper Regular transmission for all of these channels.

Best Regards

Waqar Hussain
    Get the Truth Before the Truth Gets You !

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks for a gr8 piece of advice dear Waqar Hussain
    by the way you forgot RDI's friends since last one year
    Welcome back
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default thnx

My Dear Masood..

Thanks alot... well Yaar I am usually here but you know, as that was the time that we were a couple of guys here, was really Trying to Arrange this Forum and we did our best for doing that even you are still doing your efforts.....

But now you can see the Forum its more then an advertisement Forum, people are posting totally valueless posts, the Forum is not arranged properly... Yaar now i am Fed up from posting anything, because the Forum is totally Dispersed..

Any way if people will ask me personally something I will try to Post things..

And thanks again for being there... U r one of the Seniors Members.. Have a Very good Life Dear...

Be Happy and take the best care of yourself..

With Best Regards

Waqar Hussain

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: DishTv and The Professional Game..

Quote Originally Posted by waqarhussain22
    My Dear Friends…
    Well that’s the Story in the air from the last few quarters, that DISH TV Is going to start some very well known Packages like Star, Sony TEN ( Taj Entertainment) HBO etc, well But there is No Visual Proof so far and no evidence of any agrement b/w Dish Tv and the Other Channels Groups for these stuff but a few of them only for India , the only thing that I assume is that they are just selling their STB all over nothing else.. Just a Professional game to make people fool, so I suggest all of you guys don’t go for it and don’t waist your money until you don’t see the proper agreement and the proper Regular transmission for all of these channels.

Best Regards

Waqar Hussain
    Thanks for your Suggestion Dear Waqar Hussain.From the first day when i heard the Name of Dish Tv and watch Ads on Zee Tv in 2004 i have already guess that this is totally froud and not satisfied for Clients.
    Any way Dish Tv is totally failed in Pakistan specially.We people who are Pakistani are waiting for DTH Service Pakistan but still havnt got any news about launching DTH service in Pakistan.If anybody have latest news about DTH Pakistan then Please Post here.It would be useful.In my Point of View i Hope in the end of 2007 we shall get DTH Service in our Home.
    Bye Take Care

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Welcome back

Waqar bhai i agree with u that dishtv is completly failed in pakistan bcz its cost is too high and concept of DTH is that it is always cheap .Those people who bought Dishtv discuss this on this forum bcz they know they did a foolish thing and now hope for good news.Anyhow there is new news Pemra last week invited interested parties for IPTV(internet Protocol television) so new technologies are introduced but they take time.There is no news so far when DTH sevice will start in Pakistan.The CEO of ARY salman iqbal on ARY anniversery last year announced that they will launch Fashion tv pak and DTH in Pak in 2006,first one happened and 2nd might in coming days.So we must wait and watch.

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: thnx

My Dear Masood.. Thanks alot... well Yaar I am usually here but you know, as that was the time that we were a couple of guys here, was really Trying to Arrange this Forum and we did our best for doing that even you are still doing your efforts.....
    But now you can see the Forum its more then an advertisement Forum, people are posting totally valueless posts, the Forum is not arranged properly... Yaar now i am Fed up from posting anything, because the Forum is totally Dispersed.. Any way if people will ask me personally something I will try to Post things.. thanks again for being there... U r one of the Seniors Members.. Have a Very good Life Dear... Be Happy and take the best care of yourself..With Best Regards
    Waqar Hussain
    Thanks for nice comments dear Waqar Hussain!
    I'm still waiting for those days when our senior members used to share but now they are ignoring to reply or to start a new thread
    Anyhow plz keep in touch with RDI and be happy
    @khurram
    thanks for information Can you tell me the signal's percentage of 10949(Prime TV) on Opentel,,,,I'm getting more than 100
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: thnx

My Dear Masood..

Thanks alot... well Yaar I am usually here but you know, as that was the time that we were a couple of guys here, was really Trying to Arrange this Forum and we did our best for doing that even you are still doing your efforts.....

But now you can see the Forum its more then an advertisement Forum, people are posting totally valueless posts, the Forum is not arranged properly... Yaar now i am Fed up from posting anything, because the Forum is totally Dispersed..

Any way if people will ask me personally something I will try to Post things..

And thanks again for being there... U r one of the Seniors Members.. Have a Very good Life Dear...

Be Happy and take the best care of yourself..

With Best Regards

Waqar Hussain
    We loosed our trust due to few misunderstandings,I'm proud to be a member of RDI.If I have started a new site but RDI is my first priority

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default DTH

Hey Guys.... Assalam Alaykum..

Well Yeah actually we people make everything just more then reality, forget about DISH TV until they start Proper Transmission for that specific channels....

Well Pakistan Pemra has invited parties for ISDN that’s iPTV off course and that’s not the system going to be start up to the second quarter of 2007 or something....

Well I Think SUNTV is Much better then Dish TV but Unfortunately its not available across the Pakistan, and I think if it going to start then people going to buy this cuz if it will globalize nationwide the price itself be goes down a bit, and I guess the current price is also not bad at all... well let see how much time more it going to take to be spread up nation wide..

Thanks again Masood , Satlover, Khuram Mr Aqeelraza and everyone...

God Bless you All..

With Best Regards..

Waqar Hussain

aimal

Default hi

HI FRIEND,
    SALAM TO ALL.I AM AGREE TO ALL OF U THAT THERE IS NOTHING IN DISHTV FOR PAKISTAN. BUT IT IS A FACT THAT WERE ARE SO BEHIND THAN INDIA IN THIS FIELD BECAUSE OF OUR GOVERNIMEMT POLICY.WHAT U PEOPLE CAN SAY ABOUT THIS. IT IS NOT EASY TO START DTH SERVICE SO QUICKLY AS U PEOPLE THINK IN PAKISTAN.WE ALL KNOW OUR COUNTRY.THERE ARE SO MANY PROBLEM IN STARTING DTH SERVICE IN PAKISTAN.IF IT START IN 2008 WHICH I THINK IS NOT POSSIBLE AS THERE IS NO SIGN AFTER WE READ ABOUT ARY AND GEO DTH NOTHINY HAPPEN PRACTICAL SO FAR..AND SUNTV IS RESTRICTED JUST FOR THERE CITIESB OF PAKISTAN.CABLE IS COVER JUST 7 OR 8 CITIES IN NWFP YAAR SO SOMETHING IS BATTER THAN NOTHING. OK N

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Masood bhai it shows more than 100% on some asiasat channels too but whatever u know its quality(reception plus picture) is so good that i don't sell even its about 4 year old and is much better than my fortecstar 5100 plus.
    It shows good result for aaj tv too which fortecstar don't show (my experience may differ from others )but u may agree.

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by khurram
    Masood bhai it shows more than 100% on some asiasat channels too but whatever u know its quality(reception plus picture) is so good that i don't sell even its about 4 year old and is much better than my fortecstar 5100 plus.
    It shows good result for aaj tv too which fortecstar don't show (my experience may differ from others )but u may agree.
    yes,,I agree that Opentel is having no alternate Only lack of key code menu that is ignorable but the picture and sound quality is the best.I had to purchase it about three times after sale I tried to compensate with other STBs but no STB could satisfy me other than Opentel
    I asked you the signals of Hotbird ,,,,may be you are not interested in this SAT.
    @waqar Hussain!
    It is fact that dish tv management is going to trap the ppl,,,thanks for guidence.
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z

Thread Information