Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: To MrMxyzptlk

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default To MrMxyzptlk

Hello friend,

Are you sure this is the way to go? Being SO rude with someone you don't even know? I asked a simple question and I HAD NO IDEA you guys do not talk about dth romania hack. I thought this was the purpose of this forum. You could simply have said that this topic is forbidden here...I understand polite language much better than agressive comments like the ones you made to me.

I'm sorry for you if you feel you have to act so nasty with everyone. Others were much nicer to me in this forum and I'll continue to visit this place despite people like you.

Gal

Gold Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

@gal9736

Man ... DIGI TV & Mr. @Fanta had the best ANTI-PIRACY department from the south-est europe. They are on charge here and is very dangerous to talk in this place about the hack of nagra2, the encryption sistem for romanian DTH operator DIGI TV.

I'll hope that you will understand us ...

Best regards,

ovex

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I don't feel at all that I was rude. If you think I was rude here, you should see me when I'm rude ... Anyway we had discussed in every forum on this board that we DON'T SUPPORT and we DON'T TALK ABOUT HACKING ROMANIAN DTH. The boards administration said that anybody who will talk about this after the last round of warnings will be banned. Well I didn't recomended for the forum admins that you should be banned, I just repeated my self for the 1000th time that we don't talk about this. So fogive me if I was rude, that was not my intention. But I really hope that this is my last warning about this topic. In rest you are free to visit this board and talk about almost anything you want, except hacking romanian DTH. You have an english section, if you don't know the romanian language. In the best hope that we cleared this issue, have a nice day.

Keep believin` Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@gal9736, Belive me, that was not a rude attitude from MrX, . But he is right regarding the subject of hacking Romanian dth.
    1.6 Offset Al, Invacom 0.3dB, VBOX 2 Moteck, DVB: Pinnacle PCTV-Sat, act. 18'' , 75°E <> 30°W , DM500s / Focus KSF100 / 2x DigiTV 1160NA / 1x Humax Digi-plus / 0.3dB Gold+0.8m Offset / BOOM TV

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Yep, AirBoy knows since yesterday how do I talk when I'm rude Sorry AirBoy, my friend, but you should undesrtand me too. Anyway, that's not the point here, on this topic.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default To MrMxyzptlk

Yes, you were very rude. I don't speak your language and the search option is not working, so I didn't know this was a forbbiden subject. You could have simply said so and show more understanding with new people. I am part of other boards and I understand when a subject should not be raised. Why ban me? Am I talking about hack again? NO. Because I know how to respect the rules once I am aware of them. I am just saying that you could have said the same thing in a nicer way. That's all.

If you look back at what you wrote and you still think you were not rude, then ok, my mistake. I know how to apologize when there is a need. So I apologize to you for making a mistake and thinking that you were rude.

With RESPECT,

Gal

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default More apologies

I want also to apologize to the other members of this board - I'm sorry if I was rude or caused any inconvenience to you guys.

Let's hope we have a better start next time.

Sorry again

Gal

Banned
    RDI - Board Banned Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Chill out , all ... this must be a friendly board .

You receive romanian DTH`s in Israel ? What kind of dish ? You understand romanian ?

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hello friend!

I don't understand romanian yet, but I have many friends from your country living here in mine. We were all very happy to hear that there was a new system that would be israeli/romanian, the BOOM TV. We saw it here on the news and it looks pretty cool. Meaning, we won't have boom tv in Israel but it looks like this is an Israeli investment, or something like that.

I just got curious about how it would work. We get Romanian channels here but we use cardsharing...but I imagine this is also a problematic topic in your board, so I won't talk about it.

There are also Romanian channels being broadcasted by our provider, YES. We get PROtv here.

In any case, all I wanted to know was which card versions the other sat systems have there, I did not want to know about a hack or how to do it. Only the card version, to know how advanced they are, etc...boom tv will be NDS, I imagine you know it. Same as YES here in Israel. Our card is also not hacked here.

In any case, if you guys ever need any help with Hebrew, let me know

Gal

Thread Information