Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default How to Manually Input AES TPS keys in DigitAllWorld SFT-190+

Came across the latest patch of DAW in their website. Uploaded the patch and was able to get Polsat AU. Unfortunately, the facility to key in the latest keys for TPS (i.e, multivision, eurosport2) was no there anymore and am not able to input they keys. Does anybody know how to manually input the AES-TPS keys in DigitallWorld SFT-190+. Thanks for your help.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

use softcam tool V11.0 and the latest firmware 6.47 on this site http://www.allstb2000.com/

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default TPS keys Input

Quote Originally Posted by meng257
    use softcam tool V11.0 and the latest firmware 6.47 on this site http://www.allstb2000.com/
    Got the patch from that site alright, uploaded into the receiver and works ok esp. with Polsat AU. Unfortunately, TPS AES keys change on a daily basis and with other receivers, need to be input manually, e.g., for Strong 4630, you have to key in to index 01 and 11. With DigitallWorld SFT 190+, which index should I change or put the keys into? By pressing EXIT then the RED button, the key menu show up but when I tried to key in at the last rows, it won't let me coz it won't save. Anybody knows where I should put the TPS keys?

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Before you enter the keys, put the cursor in AES collum first (not ******, Viaccess or other encryption collum). In AES collum, you can enter 16 digits only per row. After entering the first 16digit keys in the first row, scroll the cursor down in Save, then OK. Enter the remaining 16digits in the next row, and also Save after the last digit. Hope this will be of help. I'm using SFT-190M.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

garci is 100% correct just follow his instruction.....goodluck

VIP Staff Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

a. Check New Key in linked web-site
    b. If the current key is still valid,
    To press "EXIT" button on remote control on Video mode
    To press "i" key(Green button) on remote control until it start to work again.
    c.if the current key changed, add 'New data' by remote control.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Manual Key-in for SFT-190+

Quote Originally Posted by Garcillano
    Before you enter the keys, put the cursor in AES collum first (not ******, Viaccess or other encryption collum). In AES collum, you can enter 16 digits only per row. After entering the first 16digit keys in the first row, scroll the cursor down in Save, then OK. Enter the remaining 16digits in the next row, and also Save after the last digit. Hope this will be of help. I'm using SFT-190M.
    Thanks for the advice Garci but unfortunately, it seems SFT-190M's patch is different from 190+! I am aware 190M's coz I have encountered it before. When you press EXIT, there was a specific place to key-in the 32-digit TPS AES keys. But with SFT-190+, there is none. I have pressed all the different colored buttons while in the EXIT screen mode but no special slot came up!

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

i have DAW 190plus and it happened to me when I used the old SoftCamTool V9.0 when changing the 6.47 firmware, so I used the V11.0 and Nagra2 and AES key appeared and can be change anytime, instruction how to change on the screen......

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default RE: How to Manually Input AES TPS Keys In DAW SFT-190+

The firmware Im using in my SFT190M is 26March2006 version. Heres a 252Kb image capture (allow few minutes to display fully) of how I manually update TPS AES keys. I wonder why will it be different form SFT190+ Key Edit Menu. Hope that this will be of help, and let you enjoy watching MultiVision 123 aside from UKPlayboy, Spice Platinum, XXL, and Xdream as much as me.

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default RE: How To Manually Input AES TPS Keys In DAW SFT-190+

As displayed above, pressing Exit>Red Button will initially display five collums of encryption types Seca, ******, Via1, Via2, and Nagra1. Position the cursor in Seca collum and press Left Button to display the next five set of encryption types Nagra2, Conax, Biss, PKO, and AES.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: RE: How To Manually Input AES TPS Keys In DAW SFT-190+

Quote Originally Posted by Garcillano
    As displayed above, pressing Exit>Red Button will initially display five collums of encryption types Seca, ******, Via1, Via2, and Nagra1. Position the cursor in Seca collum and press Left Button to display the next five set of encryption types Nagra2, Conax, Biss, PKO, and AES.
    Hi Garci! I did what you instructed but still the channel won't clear! Am just curious coz when you go to the AES menu, it already shows what I input earlier (the correct keys)! But when you EXIT and then press EXIT again to return, the old keys are reflected in the upper right slot! Funny thing is, if I press the red key, AES shows the correct keys are still there? What should I do?

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default RE: How To Manually Input AES TPS Keys In DAW SFT-190+

[quote="faded comet"]
    But when you EXIT and then press EXIT again
    Making an exit from Key Edit Menu now is different from before where the Exit Button is simply pressed. Now, you have to position the cursor down to Save Box and press OK Button. Try mo uli. Sayang. Ang gaganda pa naman ng palabas sa MultiVision 1-2-3 these past few days!

Thread Information