Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: altdvb password

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default altdvb password

hi friends

what is the childlock password for altdvb n my theater

secondly plz let me know is therer any other way to put some codec for capturing like i installed nvidia decoder but these nvidia n cyberlink takes two much space

any idea

will b thankful if some one replies

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

and just how big are your codecs? does your system hang a lot with it being used? nvidia codec has proved to be more stable on my twinhan back home compared to other codecs (even if i used an ATI video card to boot).

now as for your child protection on mytheatre, first try to set the lock code via Actions>lock Channels, try to right click on your channel list, and select channel properties. if you see "lock" then you are in the "parent mode" and you should be able to lock your unwanted channels. if you cannot see the "lock" box, you are in "child" mode. to switch between parent and child mode, just view any channels, and enter your six-digit numeric password (it HAS to be numbers, use the numbers on top of the keyboard, not the numeric keypad, just TYPE your numbers like you are changing the channels). mytheatre then should inform you that it has switched mode. the locked channels will not be visible to the child mode (mytheatre boots/starts in child mode).

the password lock can be found under settings.ini under section [MyTheatre_Common] and then remove options=xxxxx string. good luck.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

thank u very much for ur detailed answer i tried a version of altdvb " there r so many of them " and it said plz enter old password n i was helpless to give the old password

and about codecs i am havin no problem with my theater problem is in altdvb first of all its very huge in size i want some diffrent codec which can work with altdvb , which take reasonable space
    i dont have any problem pc hang or things like that some time i dont get audio from any channel by switching diffrent codecs it starts working again

again thanks a lot

ciao

Thread Information