Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default how to put aes keys in starsat 550d super ???

Can you explain to me how to put the aes keys of TPS in my starsat 550d super ?
    I have lines of 8 couples numbers (03,08,09,0A?0B.0C etc ...) but I can't put the code in 1 line.

Friendly
    Marc

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

@Marc
    Can you explain to me how to put the aes keys of TPS in my starsat 550d super ?
    I have lines of 8 couples numbers (03,08,09,0A?0B.0C etc ...) but I can't put the code in 1 line.

Friendly
    Marc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Can you find 007C00(TPS France) In input code menu.
    If you find 01, 11, 08, 09 0A,.. etc., you must choose 01 and 11.

AES keys are 32 chararcters.(ex 11 98 60 69 0B A4 FD E5 4D 27 44 FA BD 50 F1 B6)
    So you must input 2 lines as below.

01 : 11 98 60 69 0B A4 FD E5
    11 : 4D 27 44 FA BD 50 F1 B6

have a nice day.

algot2006

Default if u do not mind

plz if someone can give me the link or load the softwer of 550d wher can i put the keys i will be greatfull , coz i have loaded a new softwer and it is not for input keys . plz give the write one

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default check it

Quote Originally Posted by algot2006 View Post
    plz if someone can give me the link or load the softwer of 550d wher can i put the keys i will be greatfull , coz i have loaded a new softwer and it is not for input keys . plz give the write one
    Dear, Star sat is the most valuable receiver nowdays and u r lucky that u have this stb and u may upload ur receiver from following website, just upload it and u don't need to put aes keys bcoz these keys changes after every 10 to 15 seconds after downloading new software ur receiver will automatically change codes itself just after downloading ur receiver just search channels in hotbird sat and first of all go to system setting and press backup data where ur channel backup will be added so when ever next time u upgrade ur stb just press " restore data" ur data will come automatically I mean saved channels. any way after uploading ur stb now go on any tps channel in 10796, or 10834, or 10873 or 10758 and turn off ur stb by pressing form remote and again turn on ur stb and a message will appear like that "data is upgrading", after few seconds ur tps channel will start in ur stb and enjoy and even u manually enter polsat keys to watch polsat channels too. and u also enter ur photo or some photo onthe back ground of star sat too.

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default check it

Dear, Star sat is the most valuable receiver nowdays and u r lucky that u have this stb and u may upload ur receiver from following website, just upload it and u don't need to put aes keys bcoz these keys changes after every 10 to 15 seconds after downloading new software ur receiver will automatically change codes itself just after downloading ur receiver just search channels in hotbird sat and first of all go to system setting and press backup data where ur channel backup will be added so when ever next time u upgrade ur stb just press " restore data" ur data will come automatically I mean saved channels. any way after uploading ur stb now go on any tps channel in 10796, or 10834, or 10873 or 10758 and turn off ur stb by pressing form remote and again turn on ur stb and a message will appear like that "data is upgrading", after few seconds ur tps channel will start in ur stb and enjoy and even u manually enter polsat keys to watch polsat channels too. and u also enter ur photo or some photo onthe back ground of star sat too.

The website is,
    http://www.satdw.com/viewdownloads.a...0D&main=group2

algot2006

Quote Originally Posted by scrombi View Post

The website is,
    http://www.satdw.com/viewdownloads.a...0D&main=group2
    THANX ALOT FOR SPENDING UR TIME FOR ME AND IT IS JUST STILL ALETTEL BIT WHICH IS TO GIVE ME WHICH SOFTWARE I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD EXACTLY THERE ARE SOME OF THEM WITH OLD DATE AND THE LAST ONE OF THEM IS IN 9.22.2007

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default last one

THANX ALOT FOR SPENDING UR TIME FOR ME AND IT IS JUST STILL ALETTEL BIT WHICH IS TO GIVE ME WHICH SOFTWARE I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD EXACTLY THERE ARE SOME OF THEM WITH OLD DATE AND THE LAST ONE OF THEM IS IN 9.22.2007
    download the last one which u mentioned , with ver377 is written. ok of 22-9-07

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

am trying to download the 377 from the http://www.satdw.com but when i press (download ) there is no action any help will be appriciated also www.dsrsoftware.com stopworking any replacement ?
    Technosat, Humax, Starsat, Metabox, Kaon, Dreambox, Nokia, and echolink all i have in one room.

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default press message

Quote Originally Posted by weso View Post
    am trying to download the 377 from the http://www.satdw.com but when i press (download ) there is no action any help will be appriciated also www.dsrsoftware.com stopworking any replacement ?
    do u have star sat if yes when u press start then after few seconds a "waining boob" message will appear and u have to press it then bar will progress aupto 100%. ok

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by scrombi View Post
    do u have star sat if yes when u press start then after few seconds a "waining boob" message will appear and u have to press it then bar will progress aupto 100%. ok
    Dear Scrombi thanks for ur reply but i think u misunderstand my question , i meant that when iam trying to got the software itself from the website , after i pres download on the website no action , thank you .
    Technosat, Humax, Starsat, Metabox, Kaon, Dreambox, Nokia, and echolink all i have in one room.

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default It should start

Quote Originally Posted by weso View Post
    Dear Scrombi thanks for ur reply but i think u misunderstand my question , i meant that when iam trying to got the software itself from the website , after i pres download on the website no action , thank you .
    Dear, Have u ever downloade any software b4 , if not then u have problem in ur computer , check it bcoz I think when u press download , immediatly software will starts downloading.

Thread Information