Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: BISS CHANNELS

  1. #1
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    423
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    r they working on fortecstar 5100 plus

  2. #2
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    islamabad
    Posts
    56
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    no dear BISS keys not working in fortecstar 5100plus .

    you are in pakistan 03005126229

    5100 plus working multivision ,tps all pakeg, XXL AB SAT ALL PAKEG, AND SPICE PLATINUM 24 HOURS SEX CHANNEL.
    ALL OPEN 5100 PLUS



    plz. don't use big font , edited by Y/N.Thanks.
    i have tatasky , dish tv , multchoice , all hotbird and many more with my sharing server.
    [email protected]

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    K.S.A (SRI LANKA)
    Posts
    286
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default what

    what is the best STB for BISS key

  4. #4
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    41
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Confirming

    Hi Everyone,

    I can confirm that Fortecstar 5100 cannot open Polsat and does not support biss keys. I am using Al7bar 2.73. Other channels are working.

    Best regards,

    Umair

  5. #5
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    119
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Hi, can some one confirm that biss keys work in viva or nnot..

  6. #6
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Hi there any one know biss key for KBS world and MBC korean on Intelsat 8
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by shahbaz View Post
    ------------------ OTHER BISS CHANNELS-----------------

    KEYS ARE NOT PUBLIC OR UNKNOWN

    Intelsat 805 55.5W
    -------------------
    3431 H 3500 3/4
    XHTVL - Canal 9

    4088 H 14640 3/4
    Guatemalan mux
    Canal 3 - El Super Canal
    Televisiete
    TeleOnce
    TreceVision

    4105 H 5062 3/4
    Repretel Canal 6
    4111 H 3333 3/4
    Telesistema

    30W HISPESAT
    ---------------
    11615 H 27500 3/4
    AXN Portugal


    11731 H 28126 5/6
    Retevisin

    NSS7 22W
    --------
    12735 H 16640 3/4
    ENTV
    National algerian channel

    NSS 20W
    --------
    In the afternoon some feed encrypted with Biss

    15W TELSTAR
    ----------
    12645 H 3255 3/4
    LiveOnEarth

    Atlantic Bird 1 12.5W
    ----------------------
    12592 H 7450 3/4
    Alpha TV Cyprus
    Lumiere TV

    Eutelsat W1 10.0E
    ------------------
    11156 H 3978 3/4
    Aljazeera Channel
    12717 H 7036 3/4
    MGM
    MGM International
    MGM Multi
    Eutelsat W1 at 10.0E

    16E W2
    -------
    11062 H 2929 5/6
    National Geographic Channel Deutschland

    Arabsat 2B 30.5E
    -----------------
    3872 R 6111 3/4
    RTM Al Ouyoon
    RTM Chane Nationale
    RTM Chane Dialctes
    RTM Chane Internationale

    3898 R 6111 3/4
    RTM 1 Rabat

    Eutelsat Sesat&W4 36.0E
    --------------------------

    12686 V 4340 1/2
    2M National

    42E TURKSAT
    ------------
    11892 H 12800 5/6
    Discovery Channel



    Yamal 202 49.0E
    ----------------
    3945 L 1555 7/8
    Jaya TV
    3948 L 2220 7/8
    Prime Sports

    PAS 7/10 68.5E
    ---------------
    3913 V 6510 3/4
    South Korean mux
    KBS World 4115 V 7441 7/8
    ESPN Singapore

    4132 H 3300 2/3
    Geo TV International DVB

    Measat 1 91.5E
    ---------------
    4170 H 7030 3/4
    HTV
    HTV 7


    NSS 6 95.0E
    ------------
    11106 H 2800 3/4
    Antenna Pacific
    12729 H 26400 3/4
    South Korean mux
    Manmin TV


    Telkom1&AAP 1 108.0E
    ------------------------
    12411 V 11110 5/6
    JBS 2 TV
    HCB

    12704 H 3700 1/2
    FGTV Sat

    Koreasat2&Palapa C2 113.0E
    ---------------------------
    12290 H 25844 5/6
    ETN-TV 2
    Samsung test card
    SDS test card
    C3TV
    test card

    Koreasat 3 116.0E
    ------------------
    12370 H 24079 5/6
    South Korea N Kawano
    Eduspa TV
    CTS - Christian TV System
    E-Channel

    PAS 8 166.0E
    -------------
    3949 V 4613 3/4
    MBC South Korea

  7. #7
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95 N 97.06 E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nazaks4 View Post
    Hi, can some one confirm that biss keys work in viva or nnot..

    Definitely it'll work in Viva but keys must me active.


    Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  8. #8
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95 N 97.06 E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daengsat View Post
    Hi there any one know biss key for KBS world and MBC korean on Intelsat 8
    Thanks

    These channels still not yet hacked.



    Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  9. #9
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    39
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahbaz View Post
    ------------------ OTHER BISS CHANNELS-----------------

    KEYS ARE NOT PUBLIC OR UNKNOWN

    Intelsat 805 55.5W
    -------------------
    3431 H 3500 3/4
    XHTVL - Canal 9

    4088 H 14640 3/4
    Guatemalan mux
    Canal 3 - El Super Canal
    Televisiete
    TeleOnce
    TreceVision

    4105 H 5062 3/4
    Repretel Canal 6
    4111 H 3333 3/4
    Telesistema

    30W HISPESAT
    ---------------
    11615 H 27500 3/4
    AXN Portugal


    11731 H 28126 5/6
    Retevisin

    NSS7 22W
    --------
    12735 H 16640 3/4
    ENTV
    National algerian channel

    NSS 20W
    --------
    In the afternoon some feed encrypted with Biss

    15W TELSTAR
    ----------
    12645 H 3255 3/4
    LiveOnEarth

    Atlantic Bird 1 12.5W
    ----------------------
    12592 H 7450 3/4
    Alpha TV Cyprus
    Lumiere TV

    Eutelsat W1 10.0E
    ------------------
    11156 H 3978 3/4
    Aljazeera Channel
    12717 H 7036 3/4
    MGM
    MGM International
    MGM Multi
    Eutelsat W1 at 10.0E

    16E W2
    -------
    11062 H 2929 5/6
    National Geographic Channel Deutschland

    Arabsat 2B 30.5E
    -----------------
    3872 R 6111 3/4
    RTM Al Ouyoon
    RTM Chane Nationale
    RTM Chane Dialctes
    RTM Chane Internationale

    3898 R 6111 3/4
    RTM 1 Rabat

    Eutelsat Sesat&W4 36.0E
    --------------------------

    12686 V 4340 1/2
    2M National

    42E TURKSAT
    ------------
    11892 H 12800 5/6
    Discovery Channel



    Yamal 202 49.0E
    ----------------
    3945 L 1555 7/8
    Jaya TV
    3948 L 2220 7/8
    Prime Sports

    PAS 7/10 68.5E
    ---------------
    3913 V 6510 3/4
    South Korean mux
    KBS World

    4115 V 7441 7/8
    ESPN Singapore

    4132 H 3300 2/3
    Geo TV International DVB

    Measat 1 91.5E
    ---------------
    4170 H 7030 3/4
    HTV
    HTV 7


    NSS 6 95.0E
    ------------
    11106 H 2800 3/4
    Antenna Pacific
    12729 H 26400 3/4
    South Korean mux
    Manmin TV


    Telkom1&AAP 1 108.0E
    ------------------------
    12411 V 11110 5/6
    JBS 2 TV
    HCB

    12704 H 3700 1/2
    FGTV Sat

    Koreasat2&Palapa C2 113.0E
    ---------------------------
    12290 H 25844 5/6
    ETN-TV 2
    Samsung test card
    SDS test card
    C3TV
    test card

    Koreasat 3 116.0E
    ------------------
    12370 H 24079 5/6
    South Korea N Kawano
    Eduspa TV
    CTS - Christian TV System
    E-Channel

    PAS 8 166.0E
    -------------
    3949 V 4613 3/4
    MBC South Korea

    KBS World on Intelsat7/10 and Intelsat 8

    123ABC456DEF

  10. #10
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sargodha
    Posts
    7
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Ridy please wirte the full 16 digit Biss key if you have.

  11. #11
    Junior Member Friend
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    49
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    These channels still not yet hacked.



    Thanks.
    it is hacked . Look at ridy88 posts for keys.

    12 3A BC 08 45 6D EF A1

  12. #12
    Friend Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MYANMAR
    Posts
    6
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Smile Good work

    Quote Originally Posted by Mardi View Post
    it is hacked . Look at ridy88 posts for keys.

    12 3A BC 08 45 6D EF A1
    Thanks
    We got it

  13. #13
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95 N 97.06 E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Yes it's was hacked.Congratulate Ridy88.


    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  14. #14
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    82
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    @yan

    hi still waiting for the ts file of sbs and mbc on intelsat 8

    thanks

    @riydk8
    do you have biss key for other korean channels aside on kbs and ytn

  15. #15
    Platinum member Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MY HOUSE
    Posts
    250
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Thanks a lot
    Congratulate Ridy88
    ျမန္မာျပည္သူျပည္သားအားလံုးကုိျကိုဆုိပါတယ္။



 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. TWO NEW BISS CHANNELS ON BADR 2
    By Abdul Aziz in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16th November 2006, 04:17
  2. two biss channels of same ID
    By dhome05 in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd August 2006, 16:35
  3. ------------------ OTHER BISS CHANNELS-----------------
    By fida_689 in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14th May 2006, 04:47
  4. BISS=CHANNELS=FREE=KEY
    By georgekamal in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24th March 2006, 16:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top