Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default ****** And Conax Hackable?

which card is so difficult to hack it Conax Or ****** any chance to hack these cards

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

When you ask something, please put the question mark at the end of the subject!
    I did it for you.

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: ****** And Conax Hackable?

Quote Originally Posted by salman2000
    which card is so difficult to hack it Conax Or ****** any chance to hack these cards
    They have both been Hacked a very long time ago
    not many key files around , Everyone now has gone onto different things like Card Sharing more easy than to Hack new encryptions when you can watch via cardsharing

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

What you mean 'edirect" is that ****** 1, was compremissed, to the point where people could extract the details of the sub card, and emulators could read the "plain keys" It was never ever hacked.

Since the advent of ****** 2, everyone is back to square one, and hardly any developement on "any" series two encryptions has been successfull.

As for conex,,, No one has come close to compremissing it, let alone manageing to do anything in the way of a breakthrough
    regards from OZ bassett

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett
    What you mean 'edirect" is that ****** 1, was compremissed, to the point where people could extract the details of the sub card, and emulators could read the "plain keys" It was never ever hacked.

Since the advent of ****** 2, everyone is back to square one, and hardly any developement on "any" series two encryptions has been successfull.

As for conex,,, No one has come close to compremissing it, let alone manageing to do anything in the way of a breakthrough
    Series 2 have been hacked thats for sure ....
    But not free on the Net underground commercial they do exist

As i said before not much demand for it these days cos people seem to be happy with cardsharing and the commercial guys have taken a very long Holiday in the SUN

Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default ****** n Conax

NO in every language.
    N I have a CONAX embedded receiver.but no card
    Thanks for reading my mail.
    JPS-Australia

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

[quote="EDIRECT"][Series 2 have been hacked thats for sure ....
    But not free on the Net underground commercial they do exist : [1quote]

they did manage to compremise seca2 italian for a short while, but simply changeing a few things ,put the hackers back to square one..

No system has been hacked, per-say. They might have got inside the thing and adapted it to work, for a short while.
    . But no-one has ever got into the inner workings of any encryption and worked out just what it does and how it works.

The problem with the new series two systems, is the information cannot be extracted from the card, and when I say extracted, I mean the card can't be read, Sure people have done all sorts of things , from reading the card layer by layer, with an electron microscope, to the point where they could read the seriel number on the Philips chip, but they could not extract any data from the chip.
    Someone else extracted the card info, and as they did , it deleted from the card.
    Sure there are wild stories going round, about who did what,, But have you actually seen a cloned series two card working, Answer NO.

Do you really think, there going to spend mega dollars developing a new system, for someone to crack it 6 months later. It's not about to happen any time soon, and now they have perfcted card // receiver marrage, it will be even harder..
    Next thing you will be advocatting a NDS CAM exists
    regards from OZ bassett

Thread Information