Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Keys for Zik and RTL9 channels

Hi guys can anyone tell me what are the keys for zik,XXL and RTL9 channels,I guess they use the viaaccess keys.I used to get these channels clear but recently i reset my receiver to the default factory settings and now im unable to get these channels.I use NHE SDR2400Mplus receiver.Your help would be really appreciated.Will be waiting for the keys.

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Keys for Zik and RTL9 channels

Quote Originally Posted by vampiresmind
    Hi guys can anyone tell me what are the keys for zik,XXL and RTL9 channels,I guess they use the viaaccess keys.I used to get these channels clear but recently i reset my receiver to the default factory settings and now im unable to get these channels.I use NHE SDR2400Mplus receiver.Your help would be really appreciated.Will be waiting for the keys.
    Absat keys are here
    http://www.********.com/uploadshow.php?id=11
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks for the lInk Mate,But will u assist me as to which file will have the keys that would open those channels for me.The frequency for them are hotbird13East - 11681V- 27500- 3/4. The channels i needed mainly are ZIk,XXL,RTL9,Abmouters,Encylopedia.Any one could help me to view these channels.Ur help will be really appreciated.I used to get them before until i reseted my receiver which is NHE 2400M SDRPlus.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Upload the latest softcam keys to ur receiver u will get these channels....or manulaay add the keys available at viaccess section.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Are these channels available with the keys of canal france, cyfra or Absat?I tried updating all the keys but dont know the reason for these channels not o start up...Any one has any ideas on this NHE receiver.If u can view the channels along with the keys so that i can change them accordingly like in other receivers or which is the other best reciver which i can buy so that i dont face such problems and can get all channels of polsat,TPS france etc and also it should not be too expensive......

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Are these channels available with the keys of canal france, cyfra or Absat?I tried updating all the keys but dont know the reason for these channels not o start up...Any one has any ideas on this NHE receiver.If u can view the channels along with the keys so that i can change them accordingly like in other receivers or which is the other best reciver which i can buy so that i dont face such problems and can get all channels of polsat,TPS france etc and also it should not be too expensive......

For your info guys, ZIK/XXL is working with TPS KEYOB : 4F CO 61 86 E4 8C 35 7C
    . It's tested just try it and you'll find the result.... just update your code.

Regards

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by toknat

For your info guys, ZIK/XXL is working with TPS KEYOB : 4F CO 61 86 E4 8C 35 7C
    . It's tested just try it and you'll find the result.... just update your code.

Regards
    The above key u mentioned about TPS OB:...... meaning change the key under the ident 007C00 right.......

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

That is correct my friend....

Thread Information