0. Download the upgrade Pack and the version you want.
1. Unzip all files into a directory of you choice (e.g. C:\CAM)
2. Copy the CIPHYSICAL.DLL %windir%\system\ and %windir%\system32\ directory
3. Edit ird106.ini and change the binary=*.bin entry to the file you want to install
4. Copy ird106.ini to your Windows directory %windir%\
5. If you run Win95 OCR2 use irdeto95.inf or Win98 use irdeto98.inf (ONLY ONE OF TWO DELETE OTHER)
If you run WinMe, WinNT, Win2k or WinXP it won't work!
6. Shut Down Laptop
7. Restarting Laptop (WITH THE CAM ON THE PCMCIA SLOT)
8. When it asks you for a driver directory point to unzip directory (e.g. C:\CAM)
9. Start ird106.exe. Press the start button. When the display turns greens, you're all set.
10.Follow the on screen instructionsStart the MS-DOS command line.