Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UBC again

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default UBC again

i'm from India (north East). I'm quite new to the Satelitte Terms. I wanted to give out UBC channel in my cable Tv network at the cheapest solution, We wanted to give about 4-5 channel at a time. Kindly suggest me a company fom whom to purchase and if Using a card sharing is to be used or a valid card and card splitters.

Thanking you

Tawia

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Card sharing For Cable TV

Buy a card splitter.

www.siamdst.com
    This is from Thailand.

You can also buy from UAE. I don't remember the site.
    But I can assure you there is many ppl selling this.

www.smartwi.net
    This also works.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

You can also ask Yannaing, who is from myanmar, doing satellite business. He can surely help you to get card splitter from myanmar.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by zolaforever
    You can also ask Yannaing, who is from myanmar, doing satellite business. He can surely help you to get card splitter from myanmar.
    Sorry friend,I'm not familiar in this card splitter and card sharing section.I think Sir MASOOD,SAED,BOKNOY,IRDETO2*,etc...will advise u which one is the best to use in ur cable tv.

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

thanks alot. I will check the site and come back with my feedback.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Card sharing For Cable TV

Quote Originally Posted by zolaforever
    Buy a card splitter.

www.siamdst.com
    This is from Thailand.

You can also buy from UAE. I don't remember the site.
    But I can assure you there is many ppl selling this.

www.smartwi.net
    This also works.
    Thanks for the feedback., I have selected my card splitter. Anyone here know from where to buy a valid UBC Card.

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

TRY MR JON AT JSAT.TV
    COST AROUND US$500 PA IS THE NORMAL PRICE

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

after checking jsat.yv i found out that UBC can be watched with Angel box. will this be a good option,

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by tawia
    after checking jsat.yv i found out that UBC can be watched with Angel box. will this be a good option,
    Dear tawia, this time Angelbox's software have many problem.Sometimes it's stop (12521 ESPN,STAR,etc.) and sometimes it's back.This problem start 25Feb software L312.So this is more cheap than to buy an official card,not to pay monthly fee.Sometimes u will face software changing....
    May be it's not good to use in ur cable tv and may be u will face problem with sports channels I think...

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: UBC again

Quote Originally Posted by tawia
    i'm from India (north East). I'm quite new to the Satelitte Terms. I wanted to give out UBC channel in my cable Tv network at the cheapest solution, We wanted to give about 4-5 channel at a time. Kindly suggest me a company fom whom to purchase and if Using a card sharing is to be used or a valid card and card splitters.

Thanking you

Tawia
    Hi Tawia,

Here is another option.
    Why don't you buy Telkomvision Card? It would cost you US 18 per month.. way too much competitive than UBC.. you can make more money if you are with Telkomvision card.

First see the satellite footprint whether it covers your area or not...do you get Indo TV7 in your area Anyway, see this footprint

If you are wondering, what channels can be avaiable in Telkom, check this out

http://www.satcodx4.com/1080/eng/

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

UBC Thailand brings Even more live to football than Telcom it gives on the week-end up to 5 Live plays at the same time
    Daeng

10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Daeng
    UBC Thailand brings Even more live to football than Telcom it gives on the week-end up to 5 Live plays at the same time
    Dear Daeng,

Telkom has ESPN and Starsports, at least we can see 2 live matches at the same time. Other than live football matches, the other programms are more or less the same.... Telkom Gold cost US 18 per month, while UBC costs you US 40 per month.... why pay too much? Moreover, I guess India is more into cricket than football..

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by gitter
    Dear Daeng,

Telkom has ESPN and Starsports, at least we can see 2 live matches at the same time. Other than live football matches, the other programms are more or less the same.... Telkom Gold cost US 18 per month, while UBC costs you US 40 per month.... why pay too much? Moreover, I guess India is more into cricket than football..
    He wont care how mkuch it costs as he will sell it to hios cable tv customers. In any case he wont get UBC in India he should go for DSTV Multichoice Africa from PAS 10.

He can use a card splitter and one of the new Irdeto2 V5 cards and run them to 5 decoders.

Thats what I do.... @ home
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by gitter
    Dear Daeng,

He wont care how mkuch it costs as he will sell it to hios cable tv customers. In any case he wont get UBC in India he should go for DSTV Multichoice Africa from PAS 10.

He can use a card splitter and one of the new Irdeto2 V5 cards and run them to 5 decoders.

Thats what I do.... @ home
    I think Multichoice would be costly comparing with Telkom.... With Telkom he can offer much more competitive rate than either of UBC or Multichoice.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks all for your reply.

as i have mentioned befor I'm from the north eastern part (Mizoram) of India (Myanmar border.

*Marked in red colour in the above map.

@ gitter : i have checked the channel list of "Telkomvision" quite nice.

do you get Indo TV7 in your area Anyway, see this footprint
    Im not sure of the Indo TV7, and i have to admit that i cannot read satellite footprint well. anyway i have marked my area in the same picture. I think you will be able to tell me if i can get it.

*Marked Blue in the map.

I beleive i will be able to get the signal. If so can you tell me if i can use the same card splitter posted above. If yes, from where can i get the valid card. Can i pay it in 2-3 years etc.. instead of the yearly.

@irdeto2engineer : Can you please tell me more about "DSTV Multichoice Africa from PAS 10"

And since most of you are from thailand can someone tell me (contact details) of any one dealing with these things from Myanmar (since i think that shipping will be quicker).

Thread Information