Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default WATCH SATELITE ON 2 TVs???

my question is, is it possible to see for exemple satelite ( tv cabo ) on 2 TVs?

o mean i got connected 2 tv on the satelite, but always when i chance the channel on the receiver, it chances on the 2 tvs... nothing special at all.

but my oncle got also tv cabo ( not by satelite ) and on his secound tv he got the channels saves on the own tv program not on the receiver.. cant remember but i think he also got the same on the other tv. so he can watch 2 diferent channels on 2 TVs

is there possible to do the same? i dunno if that is possible by satelite but i mean, he also got the receiver for tv cabo, so it must be some way that i can do the same.

any help? :S

az30094

The receiver you connect to the satellite dish (LNB & Diseq included) is able to tune to one channel (or frequency) at a time. That is why you will be able to watch only one channel at a time, because the tuner cannot tune to two freqnecies at the same time.

In the case of your uncle, who receives it via cable, i believe (you have mentioned not by Satellite), the cable operator puts different channels at different frequencies (UHF and VHF) on the same cable. To watch these channels, you have to just connect the cable to the TV directly (no receiver) and tune the TV to the given frequency. As TVs comes with their own tuner, you will be able to tune each TV to a differenct frequency on the cable.

Back to satellite, even if you have two receivers, they will not work on a single dish system simultaneously. This is becuase of the different voltages and frequencies needed to energize the LNBs and Diseq switches. When two receivers try to access the same Diseq and Lnb with different paramets, then there may a damage to the equipment involved including receiver, Diseq switch and LNB.

Hope this answers your question.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

try dual feed lnb to watch 2 channel in diff. tv

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dreamboy70
    try dual feed lnb to watch 2 channel in diff. tv

dual feed lnb is only if i want do watch 2 different satelittes like astra and hispasat for ex.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

sorry i mean dual out lnb

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

yeah but that will also mean to buy to receivers... well there isnt any chance has az30094 already explained...

Thread Information