The DivX(r) codec 6.1.1 update resolves several issues reported in the DivX 6.1 codec and can simply be installed over any existing DivX 6.1 installation. This update will soon be included in the DivX Play and DivX Create bundles on DivX.com, but we're releasing it here on DivX Labs first so that you can get your hands on it as soon as possible!
How to get the update
Before you can install the update you first need to install a copy of DivX 6.1 codec, which you can get as part of the DivX Create Bundle. If you're a registered user of DivX Pro 6 there's no need to worry - your registration details will not be lost when the update is applied.
New in this version
- Fixed a problem where some systems would crash as the Psychovisual Enhancement method was modified in the encoder configuration window.
- Improved B-frame decision.
- Improved rate control for very high bitrates.
- Fixed a problem that caused cropping to reduce performance.
- Fixed an issue where adjusting the VBV_bitrate slider in the Feedback Window would reset the VBV buffer occupancy.
- Improved Japanese encoder translations.
- Fixed a problem where the decoder may fail if both smooth playback and YUV output are enabled in the Decoder Configuration Utility.
- Fixed a post-processing issue in the decoder for multi-threading systems.
- Fixed a handle leak in the decoder.
This DivX Labs update installer is only available in English. However, after the update has been applied the software will run in the language it was originally installed in. Localized installers including this update will be available soon on DivX.com.
Rar pass: www.2baksa.net