Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Moderator Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Africa-Kenya-Nbi
    Posts
    3,108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default AR 600 ar*isat no Booting


    Could someone with upto date information on ari*sat upgrade help me if the software is ok or not cause mine just refused to boot after downloading to end and now cannot power up, not even display.

    cogil

  2. #2
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    183
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: AR 600 ar*isat no Booting

    Quote Originally Posted by cogil
    Could someone with upto date information on ari*sat upgrade help me if the software is ok or not cause mine just refused to boot after downloading to end and now cannot power up, not even display.

    cogil
    not even display? i guess you need to jtag it mate!

  3. #3
    Moderator Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Africa-Kenya-Nbi
    Posts
    3,108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: AR 600 ar*isat no Booting

    Quote Originally Posted by tomultra
    Quote Originally Posted by cogil
    Could someone with upto date information on ari*sat upgrade help me if the software is ok or not cause mine just refused to boot after downloading to end and now cannot power up, not even display.

    cogil
    not even display? i guess you need to jtag it mate!

    Jtag - does it mean junk it or dump, am getting it right or wrong.

    cogil

  4. #4
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    92
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: AR 600 ar*isat no Booting

    Quote Originally Posted by cogil
    Quote Originally Posted by tomultra
    Quote Originally Posted by cogil
    Could someone with upto date information on ari*sat upgrade help me if the software is ok or not cause mine just refused to boot after downloading to end and now cannot power up, not even display.

    cogil
    not even display? i guess you need to jtag it mate!

    Jtag - does it mean junk it or dump, am getting it right or wrong.

    cogil
    Re-flash the software back through its J-TAG Interface, you need a special device though to load the software through this port.

  5. #5
    Moderator Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Africa-Kenya-Nbi
    Posts
    3,108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Arsat AR600 Not booting

    Thanks sohofan,
    Please anyone with details on how to jtag the arisat can help and tell me what to do and what i require to do this, am ready for it.

    Cogil

  6. #6
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    92
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: Arsat AR600 Not booting

    Quote Originally Posted by cogil
    Thanks sohofan,
    Please anyone with details on how to jtag the arisat can help and tell me what to do and what i require to do this, am ready for it.

    Cogil
    Alternative solution is to invest on an EEPROM Programmer, JTEG Programmer is a little bit costly, and in both setup you need a working software (bootloader+system software).

  7. #7
    Moderator Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Africa-Kenya-Nbi
    Posts
    3,108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default AR 600 ar*isat no Booting


    thanks Soho fan,

    Please PM me if you can source the products for me, or how I can source them,
    and a rough idea of the costs.

    Thanks so much youve been realy helpful

    cogil

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13th April 2006, 14:20
  2. Arsat AR600 Not booting
    By cogil in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11th March 2006, 13:27
  3. AR 600 ar*isat no Booting
    By cogil in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27th February 2006, 17:57

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top