DEAR ANY ONE CAN TELL ME HOW CAN I DOWNLOED KEYS FILE TO 5400Z FROM Samy_Humy_Edit
PLZ TELL ME IN DETAIL
RS232c (null modem) Cable
1) Connect your computer to your receiver using the RS232c cable.
2) Open the Samy_Humy_Edit sofware
3) Click on the "Open File" button in the top right corner of the Samy_Humy_Edit window
4) Navigate to the directory where you have stored your key.bin file and open the file. The key data should now be visible on screen.
5) Check that the Com Port is correct for the connection from your computer.
6) Click on the "Write Data" button. This is the middle of the three buttons situated at the bottom right corner of your Samy_Humy_Edit window.
7) The data should now write to your Humax and you should get a message saying that the transfer was successful.
You can also do a manual alteration of an individual key as follows:
1) Open Samy_Humy_Edit sofware.
2) Click on the "Read Data" button. This is the first of the three buttons at the bottom right corner.
3) The key data should now be read from your receiver to your computer.
4) Navigate to the key that you wish to alter.
5) Highlight the key to the left of the "Upd" button and hit your delete key on your computer.
6) Type in the new key and then select the "Upd" (update) button. Your key file has now been amended for the new key.
7) Click on the "Write Data" button to write the data to your Humax.
I hope this of use. Good Luck.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)