Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 462
  1. #1
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    NWFP KOHAT PAKISTAN
    Posts
    234
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Tensports Now on Dishtv


    NOw TEN Sports Sony max sabtv mtv axn discovery animal planet animax axn travel avilable on dishtv now,but i can,t say that these are access able in pakistan or not

  2. #2
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    BAJOUR PAKISTAN
    Posts
    57
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    it is not possible

  3. #3
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    662
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Yes tune all new channles

    tune again ur dish tv

    Enjoy

  4. #4
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    India (North East)
    Posts
    20
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    yes,
    they have added 11 new channels of one alliance leaving out just NDTV profit for now. Maybe it will be added later as testing going on.
    They are aiming o start the channels by 25th Feb.

  5. #5
    Gold Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,718
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: Tensports Now on Dishtv

    Quote Originally Posted by salman2000
    NOw TEN Sports Sony max sabtv mtv axn discovery animal planet animax axn travel avilable on dishtv now,but i can,t say that these are access able in pakistan or not
    Panamsat 7/10 is easily accessible over here in Pakistan
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

  6. #6
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    HONG KONG
    Posts
    264
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usmanlahore
    Yes tune all new channles

    tune again ur dish tv

    Enjoy
    hello usmanlahore good job

  7. #7
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North Waziristan,MirAli,Pakistan
    Posts
    657
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Mr.Masood,
    this packege is on NSS6, not on panamsat.the problem is that its not sure yet that these newly enterd channels will come on dishtv india in PAKISTAN too.because many channels like HBO,STARSPORTS,ESPN etc are only for indian subcribers.if they open these channels for here in Pakistan too,it will be realy a dream day for PAK subcribers.
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

  8. #8
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    NWFP KOHAT PAKISTAN
    Posts
    234
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    but i think tensports wil be viewable in pakistan on dishtv bcoz there is no decoder for home to watch ten sports.only for cable operator

  9. #9
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Islamabad,Pakistan
    Posts
    274
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    ITs impossible that Tensports will be available to Pakistani's like other third party foriegn channels on Dishtv bcz they stopped their transmission on Hotbird bcz of some Pakistani cable operators telecasting transmission from hotbird and not using official card available for tensports pak beam(pas 10) for cable operators.So we have to wait for these channels on our very own DTH as these will try to come into Pak market through Pak DTH.

  10. #10
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    NWFP KOHAT PAKISTAN
    Posts
    234
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    dear friend u said that tensports not accessable in pak on dishtv the reason of cable operator but i think dishtv show own symbol on Expansive channels [ DISH TV ] LIKE on HBO ESPN STAR SPORTS right side on the screen.i think they show this symbol that cable operator can not show these channels.it is only for home.if cable operator run Ten Sports from dishtv so dishtv take any restrication on cable operator from governament like (Sheikh Rashid )

  11. #11
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    10
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salman2000
    dear friend u said that tensports not accessable in pak on dishtv the reason of cable operator but i think dishtv show own symbol on Expansive channels [ DISH TV ] LIKE on HBO ESPN STAR SPORTS right side on the screen.i think they show this symbol that cable operator can not show these channels.it is only for home.if cable operator run Ten Sports from dishtv so dishtv take any restrication on cable operator from governament like (Sheikh Rashid )

    Can we watch these channels in Dubai?

  12. #12
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    398
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taabi
    Quote Originally Posted by salman2000
    dear friend u said that tensports not accessable in pak on dishtv the reason of cable operator but i think dishtv show own symbol on Expansive channels [ DISH TV ] LIKE on HBO ESPN STAR SPORTS right side on the screen.i think they show this symbol that cable operator can not show these channels.it is only for home.if cable operator run Ten Sports from dishtv so dishtv take any restrication on cable operator from governament like (Sheikh Rashid )

    Can we watch these channels in Dubai?
    We can in Bangkok..

  13. #13
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North Waziristan,MirAli,Pakistan
    Posts
    657
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    they added these new channels in dish tv,it means they will show it on dishtv in india.but its not sure that they will open it for PAK viewers too.it is right that dish tv is showing expensive channels but still they are showing in india only.if you can watch TEN SPORTS for few hundreds a month along with some more good channels then who will ready to buy its expensive decoder and high anual subcription.but lets see what happens in next few days.
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

  14. #14
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    NWFP KOHAT PAKISTAN
    Posts
    234
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default SONY MAX

    but i think sony max sabtv animal planet mtv these are viewable in pakistan on dishtv.

  15. #15
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    109
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    On what transponder are these channels?
    Don't Stop......Keep Learning!

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. DishTV in Kuwait--Sony n TenSports not working
    By pokkiri in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19th July 2006, 21:55
  2. Tensports and dishtv in india mj786
    By salman2000 in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 14th July 2006, 19:05
  3. any indian dishtv subscriber getting tensports now
    By salman2000 in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29th June 2006, 06:37
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16th May 2006, 20:46
  5. TENSPORTS FTA ON HOTBIRD
    By mosat in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30th October 2005, 10:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top