Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Micro X 6500 help required....... new bie here

Dear Experts,
    I am using Micro-x 6500 2cir, i am connected to hotbirt & nilesat. I need to watch geo tv or ary digital or some sports channels like super sports or axn etc offcourse for free but problem is... here in UAE everything is restricted and very expensive to have decoder cards....
    is it possible can we use smart card of other region say Star Packages of India/Pakistan? or channels which are asking for insert smart card
    i have cable which is connected to reciever, i can download software from astrovox website and can upload it to receiver, but dont know how to edit new keys in reciever..... i can upload keys to receiver if it a file....
    I will really appriciate help....
    Kind Regards

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Micro X 6500 help required....... new bie here

Quote Originally Posted by taabi
    Dear Experts,
    I am using Micro-x 6500 2cir, i am connected to hotbirt & nilesat. I need to watch geo tv or ary digital or some sports channels like super sports or axn etc offcourse for free but problem is... here in UAE everything is restricted and very expensive to have decoder cards....
    is it possible can we use smart card of other region say Star Packages of India/Pakistan? or channels which are asking for insert smart card
    i have cable which is connected to reciever, i can download software from astrovox website and can upload it to receiver, but dont know how to edit new keys in reciever..... i can upload keys to receiver if it a file....
    I will really appriciate help....
    Kind Regards
    press menu from your RCU then go to preference at language menu press red button on your rcu then followed by "8888" extra line will appear. go to that line and enable that then press red button in order to save the changes, after that press "9999" for code menu to appear from there you can edit key codes.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default micro-x and astrovox softwares

mate,

once you download the software from www.astrovox.biz it includes a text document "readme.txt". the procedure was there for u to follow.

FYI

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: micro-x and astrovox softwares

Quote Originally Posted by dishman
    mate,

once you download the software from www.astrovox.biz it includes a text document "readme.txt". the procedure was there for u to follow.

FYI
    Thank you guys... i have did it all..... it is always on this screen
    please wait while code being updated........

i dont know but i cannot see cartoon network anymore or multivision... can you please help me so i can watch movie channels for free....
    sincere and kind regards

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: micro-x and astrovox softwares

Quote Originally Posted by taabi
    Quote Originally Posted by dishman
    mate,

FYI
    Thank you guys... i have did it all..... it is always on this screen
    please wait while code being updated........

i dont know but i cannot see cartoon network anymore or multivision... can you please help me so i can watch movie channels for free....
    sincere and kind regards
    both cartoon network and multivision cant be watched for free anymore. there is no available codes for cartoon network while for multivision you have to get an updated code usually everyday in key sections. look for "AES keys".

for you to add thiskeys on your receiver pls. go to code menu and from viacess section add an index numbers of 21 & 22 under provider number of 007C00 of TPS.

FYI

Thread Information