Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Eurosport Channel

Hi everyone, I got a problem on my Hotbird channels such as Eurosport at 12558 V and BBC World at 12597 V after installing Arabsat both of them were gone as in 0% in frequency. I did not touch my Hotbird dish during the installation of Arabsat because I have spare dish which I am using in TFC before but I was surprised after installing Arabsat some of the channels in Hotbird were affected. Take note only those frequency were affected.

Anyone of you faced this problem? Please tell me what is the solution.
    Thank you very much.

toknat

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default try this

Dear, if uhave instaled arabsat on same dish on which u have hotbird then it is difficult to get those channels bcoz these channels don't have strong signals in asia and if u touch them these channels will scratch so if u have both lnbs in same dish then forget those channels and watch other channels.

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default try this

Dear, if uhave instaled arabsat on same dish on which u have hotbird then it is difficult to get those channels bcoz these channels don't have strong signals in asia and if u touch them these channels will scratch so if u have both lnbs in same dish then forget those channels and watch other channels.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: try this

Quote Originally Posted by scrombi
    Thanks for the reply, actually as I mentioned above I have spare dish which I am using to Nilesat before. I just switch it to ARABSAT to get the 10 days FTA of GMA Pinoy TV but ubfortunately after installing the same I can't get the signal of those frequency although other frequencies on Hotbird were not affected still working fine. I can't understand why

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

check your DISEqC switch it might be malfunctioning when you add additional LNB's. Try to use another one and see what will happen.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: try this

Quote Originally Posted by toknat
    Quote Originally Posted by scrombi
    Thanks for the reply, actually as I mentioned above I have spare dish which I am using to Nilesat before. I just switch it to ARABSAT to get the 10 days FTA of GMA Pinoy TV but ubfortunately after installing the same I can't get the signal of those frequency although other frequencies on Hotbird were not affected still working fine. I can't understand why
    For Pinoy you have a horizontal polarisation,that means you get 18Volt from the receiver to the LNB (I think you use voltage switching).
    For vertical polarisation you have only 14 Volt.
    So I think that you get the 18 Volt also to the LNB where you receive Eurosport or whatever from Hotbird - and these channles are vertical.
    Solution: you should have two seperate cables from the LNB's to your receiver and you should change them manually if you want use the other dish.
    Kaefi

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

m8's,

Thank you very much for those who response to this message. Finally I have isolated the problem of those channels why I couldn't get signal from them. It's from the LNB type settings, I used both Universal - 1 for the both LNB's. Now I realy enjoyed watching specially on Eurosport Int'l because I separate them in LNB type which is Universal - 1 for Hotbird and Universal - 2 for Arabsat.

Thanks for respondents to this message I appreciate your effort.

Thread Information