DVDIdle helps you to extend lifetime of your DVD drive. By using Smart Read-ahead Cache, DVDIdle saves DVD data which will be played soon onto hard disk cache or RAM cache, and feed it to DVD player then, so that DVD drive can take a rest. For example, a 6X-speed DVD drive will only work 15 minutes when you are watching a 90 minutes DVD movie.
New Features: DVDIdle now supports normal files, which means AVI, DivX, RM, ASF, WMV, MPG, MPEG, and DAT of VCD, SVCD files can be cached when you watch them from CD/DVD disc.
- Very easy to use: works automatically in the background
- Enables any region code DVD to be played in all software DVD players
- Enables any CSS encrypted DVD to be copied in all DVD copy softwares
- Removes region code (RC) from DVDs
- Removes encryption (CSS) from DVDs
- Removes region code enhancement (RCE) from DVDs
- Removes analog copy protection (Macrovision) from DVDs
- Removes user operation prohibitions (UOPs) from DVDs, which means now you can: change soundtracks on the fly; hide forced subtitles as you wish.
- Extends lifetime of DVD drive by up to 800 percent
- Extends lifetime of DVD disc
- Extends laptop's battery time by up to 30 percent
- Enables DVD menu or movie to be played directly without FBI warnings
- Prevents auto run of software from DVDs, such as PCFriendly
- Works with all DVD drives, including region-protected (RPC2) DVD drives
- Works "on the fly", without having to save data on hard disk
- Stable and fast, does not need any driver
- FREE lifetime upgrade
- FREE lifetime English support via e-mail, worldwide
- NEW! "Remove Structure Protection": copy DVDs with Sony ARccOS copy-protection!
- NEW! "Audio CD Free": play, copy and rip protected Audio CDs!
- Happy Chinese New Year of Dog!
- Change: Improved layer break removal, now it should work on almost all DVDs.
- New: Added support for a new protection as found on "The Keeper" (R2, Italy).
- New: Added support for a new ARccOS protection as found on "Hitch" (R2, France).
- Fix: Several minor problems.
- Update: Language files.
Rar pass: www.2baksa.net