Droppix Recorder - The ideal solution for all your CD and DVD burning projects. Droppix Recorder is a universal software suite that has made a name for itself based on both its powerful features and its ease of use. Droppix Recorder is a complete solution for all your CD and DVD burning needs. Whether you are creating your own music compilations, burning your vacation memories, making a copy of your favorite CD, or simply backing up your important data files to CD or DVD ... Droppix Recorder makes it simple!
Key features and functions:
· Based on a new, more robust software architecture.
· Simple and intuitive drag-and-drop user interface.
· NEW! Now includes Droppix Label Maker to burn LightScribe silkscreen-quality disc labels direct from your PC.
· Fast and secure data backup in just a few clicks
· Simple and intuitive user interface
· Support for CD, CD-RW, DVD±R/W, DVD±R DL and DVD-RAM
· Easy creation of greatest hits CDs and advanced multimedia compilations.
· Multi-session disc recording and periodic backup function with advanced file synchronization
· Exact 1:1 copies for all non-protected CDs or DVDs
· Extract ("rip") music from your audio CDs
· Create, convert and display CD and DVD disc images (ISO, CUE/BIN, DWI, etc.).
· Create video discs playable on your home DVD player
· Support for most common video formats.
· Validate all project files and verifying disc recording.
· Native support of CD-Text, CDDB and ID3 tags.
· Benchmark and analyze CD and DVD drive performance.
· Customizable skins including new 3D Glass skin.
· Automatically download and update your drive's firmware
· Supports most available CD and DVD burners, including DVD-RAM and dual-layer DVD recorders (9 GB).
· Supports all plug-and-play recorders (IEEE-1394 and USB 2.0).
Changes in Version 1.7.0 (February 5, 2006):
- New! Version 1.5 of the LightScribe label printing software is now included with Droppix Recorder. This new version is shipped with a variety of background images, clip art, and fonts that you can use in your projects in addition to your own images and photos. In addition, new functions have been added included, for example, the ability to add CD-Audio information or information from a database and print labels in a series with a unique serial number.
- New! Droppix Recorder now supports the ISO9660:1999 file system. This standard permits file and folder names of up to 207 characters.
- New! If your computer is connected to the internet, Droppix Recorder’s music extraction module is now capable of automatically downloading and displaying all CD-Audio information including the description, album cover art, release date, price, label, etc.
- New! In one click, Droppix Recorder now lets you add or remove the pause between tracks in your music compilations.
- New! This new version adds support for new CD and DVD recorders..
- New! Droppix Recorder now includes complete support for the Unicode NTFS standard. It is therefore possible to use non-Latin character sets (such as Chinese, Japanese, Hebrew, Cyrillic, etc.) for the file names in your projects.
- New! Italian and Russian versions of Droppix Recorder are now available.
- Corrected a problem relating to playing MP3 CDs on certain types of car stereos and portable MP3 players.
- New option permits the activation or deactivation of automatic software updates.
- Corrected a problem where CD-TEXT information was not included when creating an audio CD disc image in DWI format.
- In audio projects, when the user clicks the “play” button, the first element is started correctly even if no music track has been selected.
- Corrected a problem relating to UDF recording with file names greater than 127 characters.
- Various other minor corrections and improvements.
Rar pass: www.2baksa.net