Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: Micro X 4500

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Micro X 4500

Hello guys....

Can Micro X 4500 still get Dream TV channels? Is auto-update software still available for this unit? How would i know if protection chips is installed in my unit?
    Hoping for kind replies please....

besoy

Default MDR 4500 FTA

YES, still auto installed protection chips. Where's your loacation in Philippines. If you are in northern luzon contact Mastersat on pinoycourt, mydreamtv or here.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default MDR 4500 FTA

Tnx besoy for the reply. We are located in bulacan. Things still i want to know...anysteps to know if the protection chips is installed in my unit micro x mdr 4500. I could not get any answer from those bangladeshi salesman/technician. Hope anyone could answer here. Tnx again

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

micron,

to know if your receiver has ann installed chip, open it then you can see a chip that has been mounted on the main board near the front panel connector.Its very obvious since it not included in the original design and wires were just soldered on top of the components

or if its working well on ver 314 or 316 withouty tricks or error, then a chip was installed at your receiver.

if it keep on giving ERR, then theres no chip installed.

better get a chip

besoy

Default mdr 4500 fta

sa saudi ka ba macron, kung sa saudi ka san ka sa saudi dahil mdr 4500 fta famous sa saudi o dubai. Tell me kung sa saudi ka dahil may fren ako don adyan sya sa south baka makabigay sya ng info saiyo.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes bro Besoy, right now i'm in saudi. I already got good info posted here by trailblazer and i would be checking it out.

One more thing guys....i'm planning to purchase another sat recvr and bring it home (pinas)....what would be the best no card receiver (with auto update software support) to bring home?

Again..tnx to all.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Micro X MDR 4500

I bought this Micro X MDR 4500 receiver last December 2004 and brought it in PHIL. and it was installed and okey for viewing Dream TV. Last December 2005 my son told me that they cannot get Dream TV and just got FTA channels. As I know it was outo-up date, i dont know if this protection was installed as I didnt check when I bought it. Mates can you advise me for these!.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Micro X MDR 4500

Quote Originally Posted by oragon ini
    I bought this Micro X MDR 4500 receiver last December 2004 and brought it in PHIL. and it was installed and okey for viewing Dream TV. Last December 2005 my son told me that they cannot get Dream TV and just got FTA channels. As I know it was outo-up date, i dont know if this protection was installed as I didnt check when I bought it. Mates can you advise me for these!.
    yes it is true that mdr-4500 before was auto update on dr**m tv but, now you have to install this protection chip to work that way again.

if your unit was bought or came from saudi arabia or dubai your unit doesn't have this chip. if you bought that from phils. and told you that it can work auto update on dr**m tv most probably it was loaded with protection chip.

micron, and besoy i suggest you buy a metabox 1 or 3, besat 5500, and hivion 9090x.

FYI

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

sir dishman,

thank you FYI, i bought it in SA and brought it in PHIL.. and as you have said that theres no protection chip, can I know where i can buy this chip or where i can bring the unit for protection chip installation, since your location is in Iraq ... I think you can just advise me where, if its available in Phil pls advise since the unit is there. thank you very much in advance.

besoy

Default mdr 4500 fta

@ i have already hivion 9090x, metabox. MDR 4500 fta yun ang ginagamit namin dito sa saudi yung uso pa ang TFC. Kaya yung iba inuwi na. Kung sino man yung gusto na magpalagay ng protecttion chip c mastersat ang may source ng chip. actually madali lang gawin kung may chips tayo. Sa mga may Micro-X mdr 4500 fta kung sa luzon kayo PM nyo ako bigay ko yung number ni master sat. kung sa Visayas o mindanao kayo PM nyo ako. Kung sa saudi kayo c ALMARIE pwede rin. Habang my DreamTV tuloy tuloy. Kung wala wasalam na.

Thread Information