With DVD2one you can make movie-only and full disk copies for personal use on a single DVD-Recordable. Key features include:
Unique video compression engine: combines blazing speed with the highest quality.
Multi-processor, multi-core and multi-computer (grid) compatible.
Process a movie to fit on a single recordable in a matter of 15 to 30 minutes (depending on the speed of your computer).
Make movies-only copies. Why waste space and image quality on unnecessary intros, menus and language tracks?
Make also full disk copies. For those who want to keep those fancy menus and intros.
Powerful join mode. Useful for putting multiple episodes of a (tv) series or joining both sides of a flipper on 1 disk.
Remaster your CDs on DVD in Super CD quality.
Written from scratch, not based on any old code, libraries or existing opensource projects.
Time critical parts written in assembly, for the highest possible speed.
Both PC Windows and Mac OS-X versions available.
After many, many months of hard work, we are proud to present DVD2one V2. This new version of DVD2one has the following features:
- Completely new user interface.
- Based on our own newly developed cross-platform GUI library.
- Interface and usage of DVD2one2 is the same on both PC and Mac OS-X.
- Release of future updates will be synchronous for both platforms.
- Engine completely rewritten for multi-processor support.
- Future ready for upcoming dual-processor cores.
- Advanced grid processing possibility.
- Compression engine further improved.
- Choose 'best quality' mode for best possible image quality while retaining highest possible speed.
- Choose 'fast' mode for fastest possible processing.
- Builtin imaging and burning support.
- No need for expensive 3rd party burning tools.
- Choose between output as fileset, image file or burning to dvd-writer.
- Bitrate and channel configuration of audiotracks is now read from the stream.
- Size of audiotrack is now calculated.
- Size and needed compression of video is now calculated.
- Bonus: Audio Remaster functionality added to DVD2one2.
- Improved remaster engine: upto 3 times as fast and improved sound quality.
- SSE support on Intel and Alti-Vec support on PPC G4 and G5.
- New licensing model.
- License valid for one user OR one computer.
- One user: If you are the only user, you are allowed to use the license on all computers you own (both PC and Mac).
- One computer: If more people are using the license, then you are only allowed to use it on 1 computer.
Here's a new version of DVD2one with the following features:
* Language added: Korean (thanks to Taewon Yun).
* Fixed small issue with default enabled audio and subtitle track (the tracks marked with *).
* Fixed problem with missing audio tracks in full disc copy (thanks to forum member NinjaSteve).
* Changed the way error conditions caused by corrupted data in source are handled.
* Added automatic language selection for the user interface on first startup.
* Increased program speed by rewriting core bit reading and writing routines and by improving the best quality mode processing routine:
o PC: 30% faster (test movie from 11:38 to 8:55 on Pentium-M 1.2Ghz).
o Mac: 43% faster (test movie from 12:02 to 8:25 on dual G5 2GHz).
o The PC core bit reading and writing routines were already more optimized than the Mac versions, hence the difference.
o Speed increase may ofcourse vary on different computer configurations and with different movies.
* PC: Fixed problem with Japanse symbols (kanji) in directories when output type is 'File Set'. The CreateDir function had not been updated in the previous release.
Rar pass: www.2baksa.net