Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Help for new bies in ME

Dear Seniours....
    I am a new bie from UAE.. here entertaiment is via satellite access and trust me it is very expensive here....
    i am using micro-x 6500 reciever and hotbird + nilesat...
    is it possible can i have access to english movie channels or sports channels please.......
    i am good in computers so i can say i am a good learner....

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear taabi,
    go to this wbepage Where you will find what are the channels you can watch. If your receiver is using a software to view pay channels then look into this page
    so that you will be clear what you can watch.

You in Middle East and a owner of receiver. Surprised that you are not aware of the available channels in your area. Arabsat and Nilesat provide wholesome entertainment for FREE.

For English movie channels, MBC2 and ONE TV - these two are 24 hours free movie channels. Other dedicated English channels include MBC4, Bahrain55 and Saudi Channel2. Plus all other channels bring English movies constantly.

For Sports channels, almost all the countries has a dedicated Sports channels - all free.

Just point your dish to these two satellites and do a scan. You will end up with more than 200 FTA channels. Filter them, organize them and enjoy.

Thread Information