Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default starsport a3s help

bro i have some prob with startsports at 3920 asiasat 3s
    its balck n white with me but i have seen it colurd some where els
    and i got it colurd 2day just for a while
    plz guid me wat may b da prob and solution
    dr shahzeb

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes, My brother u r right this is not a problem but this is different tv format for which u have to purchase Multisystem tv/system which supports (NTSC4.43,3.5 both as Starsports asia is NTSC 3.58 while most tv with NTSC feature only supports 4.43.As Normal NTSC support tv only shows only 4.43 format only and if it is 3.58 then screen become stable like pal but will be black and white which will become color in following manner.
    There are some options whicha are whether you may have to purchase device which converts PAL into NTSC4.43,3.58 within price range of RS 500 in pakistan(anywhere) or u may purchase any Tv/Pc tuner availabe in mkt have the feature of both NTSC(all)(price range Rs 1100 onwards) or if u like to change ur tv then nothing is better than that.U might know that in 1990's this system convertor was very expensive and u have to purchase very famous brands expensive multisystem tv sets but nowadays it is very cheap as even local tv systems supports all formats of tv transmission.
    I think bhai this is enough information for u.
    So simple solution is that u have to purchase any of one from the above three options.
    and 2nd it is not problem it is different tv system.
    Allah Hafiz

Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear shahzeb here is another option for you to watch Star sports in color without purchasing any trhing.
    Open the menu of your receiver then go to System setting and in system setting there will be option about TV System. If it is on 'Auto' option then change it to 'PAL'. Now you will watch all NTSC channels in color on your tv including Star sports.

Thread Information