Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    1,437
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default ANGEL BOX / MY DREAM MYSTERY


    WE HAVE HAD NUMEROUS REPORTS THAT THESE MACHINES DO NOT WORK WITH UBC IN THAILAND BUT DO WORK WITH UBC IN MYANMAR.

    DOES ANYONE KNOW THE TRUE REASON ?

    TWO THEORIES HAVE BEEN PUT FORWARD. (NEITHER THAT A DIFFERENT FIRMWARE IS USED FOR EACH COUNTRY)

    1. EVERY BOX IS ADDRESSABLE FROM ASIASAT 4.
    IF THE BOX HAS A THAI SERIAL NUMBER THEN THERE WILL BE NO UBC SERVICE. IF A BOX IS SOLD OUTSIDE THAILAND WITH A NON THAI SERIAL NUMBER IE MYANMAR, THEN UBC WORKS.
    2 THE PROTECTION CHIP THEORY : ALL MODELS SOLD IN THAILAND HAVE A BUILT IN CHIP TO STOP THE UBC DATA STREAM FROM UBC
    DO YOU KNOW THE SECRET ?
    FINALLY WHAT MUST BE THE BIGGEST PUZZLE : THESE BOXES ARE THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD. WHY ARE THEY ONLY SOLD AND USED IN SOUTH EAST ASIA ?
    HOW COME RDI FANS FROM OUTSIDE SE ASIA ARE NOT BUYING AND USING THESE BOXES ? AFTER ALL THE ASIASAT 4 SIGNAL REACHES ALMOST THE WHOLE OF ASIA. CAN SOME RDI FAN EXPLAIN WHY AS EVEN IF ONLY MULTICHOICE IS ACCESSIBLE ITS WORTH BUYING THE BOX FOR THAT ONE PACKAGE. ( IE IN THE GULF)

  2. #2
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    398
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: ANGEL BOX / MY DREAM MYSTERY


    Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND
    WE HAVE HAD NUMEROUS REPORTS THAT THESE MACHINES DO NOT WORK WITH UBC IN THAILAND BUT DO WORK WITH UBC IN MYANMAR.
    DOES ANYONE KNOW THE TRUE REASON ?
    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND
    TWO THEORIES HAVE BEEN PUT FORWARD. (NEITHER THAT A DIFFERENT FIRMWARE IS USED FOR EACH COUNTRY)

    1. EVERY BOX IS ADDRESSABLE FROM ASIASAT 4.
    IF THE BOX HAS A THAI SERIAL NUMBER THEN THERE WILL BE NO UBC SERVICE. IF A BOX IS SOLD OUTSIDE THAILAND WITH A NON THAI SERIAL NUMBER IE MYANMAR, THEN UBC WORKS.
    NO but great fairy story ..

    Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND
    2 THE PROTECTION CHIP THEORY : ALL MODELS SOLD IN THAILAND HAVE A BUILT IN CHIP TO STOP THE UBC DATA STREAM FROM UBC
    DO YOU KNOW THE SECRET ?
    Yes and the winner of the prize is.......

    Different L312 firmware ..

    Where do I collect my prize?

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Angel Box L365 main sw for dream au
    By wilson in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 4th December 2006, 22:40
  2. Help... Angel Box
    By digitalpartner in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 17th March 2006, 16:10
  3. Hi-Tech Z-1 & Angel Box HELP
    By jamesali in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15th March 2006, 23:44
  4. solve this SECA mystery pls
    By chuppan in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th January 2006, 19:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top