Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Intelsat 701 at 180E

Hi, Everyone

I'm from Fiji and a newbie. I'm looking keys to Sky Pacific Satellite TV channels. They are using Nagravision encryption systems. How do I go about getting Keys for the channels providered by Sky Pacific. Any assistance will be highly appreciated.

Regards.... YKK

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Sorry, No keys available for Sky Pacific (PBS) They are using MDS not Nagravision.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi, Aldeto

Sorry for the miss understanding. There 2 providers in Fiji. One is Sky Pacific which uses Nagravision. The other is PBS which uses MDS. I'm interested only in Sky Pacific. Any help will be appreciate, mate.

Regards.... YKK

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

I was looking on Ku band providers,Sorry if I misinterpret it,I didn't know about the C-band.
    You should be able to log and retrieve the Nagravision keys if u got a emulator/season interface,that is if it's on Nagravision 1 and not 2.
    I can't pick this signal on c-band as it is weak and need a bigger dish.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi There

Sorry mate. what is emulator/season interface and where can I buy one.

Regards....YKK

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

It's all very well telling him to set up an emulater, but where does he get the sub details, or did you forget that bit..

This is how it works YKK,, what he is saying is set up a computer with a emulator program, obtain an interface, which commects the computer com port with the card slot, The satellite receiver then feeds "plain Key and update " information to the computer , where it logs the changes in Data..
    But what he did not say was , that you will need two things, a nagra enbedded receiver, and a set of subscription details, to allow the emulator to fuction.
    regards from OZ bassett

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks Bassett, The season interface is widely available,the other thing is if you can borrow a card or get info to log the Nagravision stream.
    Also,I should mention the software to log the Nagravision stream is widely available,You just have to put a fair bit of time to learn how things work.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi, Aldeto/basset

I now understand that Emulator is just the program and the Season interface is used to read the smart card and to enable Emulator to decode the encryption key. You guys have been saying that the Emulator program for Nagravision and Season interface is widely available. From where? My email address is [email protected] .

I'm already subscribing to the Sky Pacific Channels which is using the Intelsat 701 at 180E. So I have the original decoder, disk and the smart card. I'm just trying to setup another decoder in different room so that I can see the channels independently. I tried to getting another decoder from them but with the decoder, I will need to pay for another subs (expensive!). Is there a possibility of just buying a suitable decoder and copy the details off to another smart card. Or it is not that simple. I need to use the above method.

Regards...YKK

Thread Information