Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default TO ALL MEMBERS.. LET US VOTE FOR DREAMPHILS

To all member please read my letter to dreamphils.. Would you think he need to stay in this forum? Let us vote..

@ dreamphils..

I have read all your posted threads and all your claims here. In one way or another you are right but one the end you have to prove your capabilities. Not as a member of this but how credible your claims in order to merit your piece. By gathering your data’s for the thread you made you need to explain the following thoughts to prove your credilities not only in the field of satellite but as a man of honor ,words, valor and deeds.

Some facts that you need to clarify here in the forum that will enlighten all. Don’t ignore it because lot of people here observing your works.

1. You claimed you guru send you the soft but you cannot provide us the link.
    People here are helping each other and not misguiding. You give us the link but it’s too late because someone in that forum already posted the soft. Lot of people testified that the soft you posted was no difference at all. I have irde*o soft and your claimed soft .File compare, Tags and checksum are all same. What provoke you to release the soft to release in the pinoycourt. Just to prove the soft that you have it? If your guru has the soft, how can he have it? He cannot catch the emm log and data stream of 146. He is out of the 146 footprint. If he really writes the soft he has a lot of things to answer.
    a) why your guro send pm for his ailing metabox and hunger for the au patch
    b) why he send me pm too asking a solution for all his metaboxes and I was able to fixed it.

2. Again,, if your soft came first before the release of irde*o.( I didn’t say irde*o is a coders as he says. nor am I too and didn’t say you write the soft too because you said guru just gave it to you.) why you are asking a code for new dream? You have the soft already right?
    3. People on the forum ask a 146 code and you posted advance a new code but it doesn’t work. What do you call this? . Evidently mudpit (pm you and he posted your pm to him here) question you why you posted but your answer are full of lies again which shows a desperation in life.
    4. You criticize mudpit English grammar thread but on the end his English is much better than yours, full of essence, words of adjectives and rationalization.
    5. You posted a code insulting mudpit “ quote: poor mudpit here is you code” where in fact he was a regular posters in satthai .That you cannot even prove yourself and your contribution on this forum is not widely appreciated but a nuisance in the field of satellite. I don’t want to say you are a neophyte on this kind of dealings but I can read you between the lines.

You are warned... I am watching you...

To all fellow members.

I demand dreamphils needs to explain his side for the benefits of everybody not only me but for the whole en banc.

lakaypogi
    Bu Ru Hu Xue, Yan De Hu Ze
    Ton Zhou Gon Ji

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: TO ALL MEMBERS.. LET US VOTE FOR DREAMPHILS

Quote Originally Posted by lakaypogi
    To all member please read my letter to dreamphils.. Would you think he need to stay in this forum? Let us vote..

@ dreamphils..

I have read all your posted threads and all your claims here. In one way or another you are right but one the end you have to prove your capabilities. Not as a member of this but how credible your claims in order to merit your piece. By gathering your data’s for the thread you made you need to explain the following thoughts to prove your credilities not only in the field of satellite but as a man of honor ,words, valor and deeds.

Some facts that you need to clarify here in the forum that will enlighten all. Don’t ignore it because lot of people here observing your works.

1. You claimed you guru send you the soft but you cannot provide us the link.
    People here are helping each other and not misguiding. You give us the link but it’s too late because someone in that forum already posted the soft. Lot of people testified that the soft you posted was no difference at all. I have irde*o soft and your claimed soft .File compare, Tags and checksum are all same. What provoke you to release the soft to release in the pinoycourt. Just to prove the soft that you have it? If your guru has the soft, how can he have it? He cannot catch the emm log and data stream of 146. He is out of the 146 footprint. If he really writes the soft he has a lot of things to answer.
    a) why your guro send pm for his ailing metabox and hunger for the au patch
    b) why he send me pm too asking a solution for all his metaboxes and I was able to fixed it.

2. Again,, if your soft came first before the release of irde*o.( I didn’t say irde*o is a coders as he says. nor am I too and didn’t say you write the soft too because you said guru just gave it to you.) why you are asking a code for new dream? You have the soft already right?
    3. People on the forum ask a 146 code and you posted advance a new code but it doesn’t work. What do you call this? . Evidently mudpit (pm you and he posted your pm to him here) question you why you posted but your answer are full of lies again which shows a desperation in life.
    4. You criticize mudpit English grammar thread but on the end his English is much better than yours, full of essence, words of adjectives and rationalization.
    5. You posted a code insulting mudpit “ quote: poor mudpit here is you code” where in fact he was a regular posters in satthai .That you cannot even prove yourself and your contribution on this forum is not widely appreciated but a nuisance in the field of satellite. I don’t want to say you are a neophyte on this kind of dealings but I can read you between the lines.

You are warned... I am watching you...

To all fellow members.

I demand dreamphils needs to explain his side for the benefits of everybody not only me but for the whole en banc.

lakaypogi

i think dreamphils doesnt need to explain anything. weve read his posts
    and its just show what kind of attitude he has or what kind of person he is.
    if he leave this forum i may think that... for the first time in his life he make good thing for his fellow men

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

well, what can i say? i for one do not condone use of profanity anywhere else, and i totally agree with lakay on the proposal for dreamphils to address the current issues haunting him. we are in this forum, first to learn, share, and try to help in any way we can to others who might be in the same position as we were before. claims of "i am an expert" and "i have such and such prowess" in coding, computer stuff, etc. are all hogwash if not proven and backed up with a credible proof.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

welcome m8, nice to see you around again..

exactly boknoy, we've been helping each other here not only in rdi but some other forum too. when you share something the only consolation prize we got is their appreciation. Dont say "i have" wherein you do have. Dont say i have but i will not share because the person who gave it to me will get mad. ... thats not an excuse right? why he talk then anyway if he doesnt want to share? He release in pinoycourt but its late someone released same as he release which are both same at all. Dreamphils should answer these but looks like he confined his self silently showing a feeling of guilt,shame and desperation. Hope this saying will not apply to him as one member here qoute " an empty drum makes a loud sound
    Bu Ru Hu Xue, Yan De Hu Ze
    Ton Zhou Gon Ji

Thread Information