Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    very bad Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Sky Italia HD riaperti (re-opened)

Hi,
    I've been waiting for so many days, just to read in Italian RDI section about this wonderful news, but I can't say why in this wonderful time it seems to be a very sleeping place (maybe for the hot season.. ). So, I did a report related about what I posted yesterday night in the Romanian section.

Well, Sky Italy HD channels are eventually cleared again on our best loved emu.
    I'm not talking about any wonderful italian thompson news or any incredible gbox solution that too often we read here and there on net, but simply about a great solution about our old blue nds cards

It would be great to have here a more accurate debate about it, taking some technical features about this actual ravishing resolution, but I don't know if anyone is really interested in such an impervious discussion.

But it's important to report here something, that for each one as myself who studies encodings and satellite world for love and passion and not for a mere will to watch satellite television easily, is a really great news.

So I simply leave some screenshots about this good news:

by
    Mic
    Last edited by micronik; 24th June 2014 at 00:30.

SuperModerator con log Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

hi micronik , caid ?
    DM7020HDv2
    DM 800 SE x 2

DM 500 HD
    Vu+Uno
    ZGemma Star H2

LEGGERE IL REGOLAMENTO

very bad Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cliff.t View Post
    hi micronik , caid ?
    Of course, it's on caid 0919 only.
    No 09cd at time yet

Regards,
    Mic

SuperModerator con log Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by micronik View Post
    Of course, it's on caid 0919 only.
    No 09cd at time yet

Regards,
    Mic
    THX , are you sure isn't a card 0919 " highlander " , the ultimate survivor ?
    regards
    DM7020HDv2
    DM 800 SE x 2

DM 500 HD
    Vu+Uno
    ZGemma Star H2

LEGGERE IL REGOLAMENTO

very bad Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cliff.t View Post
    THX , are you sure isn't a card 0919 " highlander " , the ultimate survivor ?
    regards
    Really, I'm pretty sure that's more than one card.. (logs say so..)
    But maybe they are just a wife and her husband... as the last survivors

Mic

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

truth is these card 919 are first since TELE+ Stream merge

i personaly own active be also expired card with all tiers PPV too

but i said that news is happy only for share users

i would be happy more if this error966x would be solution

then ppl can still buy pre paid cards on ebay

but this is not the case

reading ADTV Murdoch world with SKY Europe are really advanced and it will b possible for real true happen

they wana buy Bskyb and SKy DE and create SKy Europe

negative everything will be crypted and there will no FTA sport [besides arabic regions]
    in America ESPN bought everything they are rulning there

bout 919 now that cards are slowe than 9cd?

can i put right now 9cd to ignore?

i dont see 93b and we all know why
    looking for JSTV subscribers. & 9 east

very bad Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by BigApple View Post

bout 919 now that cards are slowe than 9cd?

can i put right now 9cd to ignore?

i dont see 93b and we all know why

Yep, they're a bit slower, but what's the matter with that? what mind's it works

Simply, you can set priority for CCcam or oscam to 0919 caid for HD channels while you continue to set priority for sd on 09cd caid.
    If you've no 093b - just put ignore on that caid

Mic

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

why are my comments deleted?

Administrator con gatling Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

read in italian section in "saluti".
    bye
    Siete pregati di attenervi al Regolamento del Forum

very bad Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by sissoko View Post
    Hello, I am an Italian boy, I saw your post and I wanted to ask you some questions. you can have your email address or any contact?
    I've seen you've a very determined way to ask about things.
    So, let me to explain you just one thing.
    Sky it Hd channels have been working on dreambox since a bit of time and if I decided to speak about that now, it's because on last days I had a real proof that this news is just become public at all.
    So there is no reason to keep this little secret yet, because I will be available for all very soon.

So you don't need to ask to me about how-to or other as pm or email, because I'm not interested in talking about anything in private that could not be said into a forum.
    My only interest is to talk here with other who's interested in an open discussion about technical features and ways as this trick works and not to give here a mere explanation to anyone as to watch tv.
    I study, I don't watch anything.

If you've any particular request or discussion theme that could be interesting for me and for others, you can ask, explain what you think and so on: but here on the forum.
    Consider that RDI has a very good Italian section and maybe it could be easier for you to place any question or consideration there, ever in a complete respect of our forum rules.

Good forum,
    Micronik

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

The hd without pairing to open a bug on the card being an old 0919, not having the paper in your hands you do not know how it works.
    Theres people who say that merged with 05, it seems impossible that only the cast manages to bypass the pairing, but the bug never say never and never say always

Ps parlare italiano no hahahahahah
    Ciao da Nigeno

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by micronik View Post
    I've seen you've a very determined way to ask about things.
    So, let me to explain you just one thing.
    Sky it Hd channels have been working on dreambox since a bit of time and if I decided to speak about that now, it's because on last days I had a real proof that this news is just become public at all.
    So there is no reason to keep this little secret yet, because I will be available for all very soon.

So you don't need to ask to me about how-to or other as pm or email, because I'm not interested in talking about anything in private that could not be said into a forum.
    My only interest is to talk here with other who's interested in an open discussion about technical features and ways as this trick works and not to give here a mere explanation to anyone as to watch tv.
    I study, I don't watch anything.

If you've any particular request or discussion theme that could be interesting for me and for others, you can ask, explain what you think and so on: but here on the forum.
    Consider that RDI has a very good Italian section and maybe it could be easier for you to place any question or consideration there, ever in a complete respect of our forum rules.

Good forum,
    Micronik
    ok thanks
    ok, I wanted to know how do you see in hd? what would be the solution? is it stable?

very bad Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by nigeno View Post
    The hd without pairing to open a bug on the card being an old 0919, not having the paper in your hands you do not know how it works.
    Theres people who say that merged with 05, it seems impossible that only the cast manages to bypass the pairing, but the bug never say never and never say always
    (...)
    Yes, I read in past about this issue related to fuse byte 05, but really I was never persuaded of it.

Fuse byte passage from 00 > 20 merely follows for the card ins4C reception and is the most common happening in all nds card system in the world.

D0 4C 00 00 09 + serial number / for old nds system
    D0 4C 00 00 09 + sb_it (or service id Uk) / for new system

But this is merely as system works, while pairing mechanism follows all that and can be or not be activated by each provider.
    I've never found in years investigation any nds European card that didn't follow that system and wasn't working just as fusebyte 25.

Yes, ok it's wonderful in the life to be surprised just once , but I've ever thought about fuse 05 trick as a too simple bypass for pairing solution, but really far to be of any real proof.

Instead, in my opinion, there is a problematic situation for pairing in italy that did a very complex issue about.
    Here, in UK, old nds cards were replaced in the second half of 2009, with the last white ones.

Old cards corrispond to italian 0919, in charge from 2004 about and jointed to a software pairing tipology in use here, where to get movies and sports on emu we did need to write correct box number into emu config.
    In Italy pairing was never activated on cards, but if it were, it would have worked just as english card pairing again.

When in 2009 al cards begin to be changed, the new pairing working mode had been already thought by nds technichan and of course it was jointed to the new typology of card (09CD italy, 0963 UK).
    So, no problem for Sky Uk, to use a very secure pairing joint to a most modern card typology, but in Italy there is a really more complex situation with 3 kinds of different cards (maybe with more different revision too for each caids!)

So, probably and here's the point fo my reasonament, it's imposssible to applicate new pairing method for old 0919 and so they was able to applicate it not just as pairing but as a counter-measure that simulated pairing.

Second byte after tag 0F 0X in an nds decrypt payload, set to 10, is well known in UK, because it was jointed to pairing here.
    So if you have an answer as 00 10 00 00 00 to a 0F 05 payload, you know that pairing was not respected, while in italian old nds faq this kind of answer was never advised before, because pairing was not active there and simply unknown.
    But, now that kind of answer is deep inside italian nds system too

Look a that decrypt payload:

2014/05/15 10:07:33 599EF0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 22 02
    2014/05/15 10:07:33 599EF0 00 00 0E 02 00 00 0F 06 00 10 20 00 00 10 20 04
    2014/05/15 10:07:33 599EF0 60 00 00 00 25 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
    2014/05/15 10:07:33 599EF0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 2A 04 00 00 00 00 55 01 80
    2014/05/15 10:07:33 599EF0 56 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 45 03 01 00 00

It's relative to a 09CD card activated and with ended tiers just on an sd channel

In tag 0F 06 we have 3° byte to 20 (=no tiers or tiers ended by old faqs) and 2° byte to 10, which I talked before, introduced by a couple of year.

Second byte to 10 take on the screen the classic errore 07.. "comunicare sbt_id e seriale card"
    That is both on HD with card in emu and sd when card has no tiers or tiers ended and it means, that new sistem has a pairing issue as basic, that means that each card ever recall to pairng issue for every problem it has.

But really different is situation for old 0919 cards, where if I put an ended card (but at fuse25) on an HD channels I have:

10:12:33 99954C0 r sky [videoguard2] Decrypted payload
    10:12:33 99954C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 22 01
    10:12:33 99954C0 00 0E 02 00 00 0F 04 00 00 20 00 20 04 00 00 00
    10:12:33 99954C0 00 25 09 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 55 01 80
    10:12:33 99954C0 r sky [videoguard2] classD3 ins54: status 90 00 = ok but cw=00 -> channel not subscribed

that means a simple not-enabled card for that service.

So, it's impossible at lthe end to guess that an old card like that could support a new hardware pairing sistem for what it was not projected, and no vision on HD channels for a 0919 is for me only a well masked pairing-trick for a hardware pairing that's not really what it seems to be
    For a too simple and not proved fusebyte 05 solution, that's a nonsense for me, just to forget too 9998's 0919 issue - where we should be able to say how an old card could open paired HD and at same time could survive to a stronger countermeasure too.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeno View Post
    (...)
    Ps parlare italiano no hahahahahah
    Yep, but unfortunatly I'm loosing my native language with old age..

Quote Originally Posted by picollo08 View Post
    Mikronick,
    Be aware from this kind of persons.
    Almost all sky it pay's are down beacuse no sulution for 999x are found yet.
    Day by day the cards who rest on cs are reciving error.
    The new cards have implemented a new tier for pairing, so day by day all cards are gone out
    So , no cards, no cache, no HD!
    They are loosing clents that means loosing "jobs".
    Thank you for you advice my dear friend.
    I know all your posts on forums and I ever like of you the courage to put your face on what you wrote.
    But, don't worry for me, I'm an enough expert guy and I know where I crash into

You'll read for someone that 0919 HD channels opened are just fake screenshots of me, than others will say they ever could watch them, then someone else that were ever cleared from God Creation...
    That's our world, my dear and as you say in Italy: "Conosco i miei polli"

Micronik
    Last edited by micronik; 25th June 2014 at 14:52.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Ma quindi sei italiano tu?
    perň non ho capito se hai trovato la soluzione o ancora no?mi riesce difficile tradurre l'inglese

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

with san google translator I understand perfectly what you wrote, in case you have the tags 0F_06 00 (10) 00 00 00 08 you can see the (10) that there is not the tiers 02F1, probably the tiers is used for pairing.

This thing of the tiers I have not personally tested, I only read about.

ps you faqs recent?
    Ciao da Nigeno

Thread Information